Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Savannahjan

Oh wow!  I want to be there right now.  Amazing work.

Thank you guys! I wish I was there too. I've had it with winter over here. But Swan House also rules over the darker places. We are entering the hazerdous swamp land. We've already visited the geese, but Bambi's offspring also like it here. Here you can get a bite to eat at Swamp Supper or visit the gypsy camp for a souvenir and a snack.

Zoo032.jpg.82c04115f3cf3c803d541f26c1f64e65.jpgOr

Or venture deeper into the swamp to visit Frogtastic. This is a safe haven for the rats, lead here by the pied piper. In this damp part of the zoo, shapes of dead trees, sounds of frogs and the occasional bell from the bell tower roll over the swamp lands. Zoo027.jpg.bfc0a3812af57641df56334db00b778a.jpg

Still not afraid to travel even deeper into these lands? No? Then be very careful as you head into the most dangerous part of the Swan border lands, Beanstalk Forest. Dark, always raining, thunder running amock, only the most daring souls travel the road through. Just when all those stalks are getting to you, take a ride in the Beanstalker. It takes you all the way up to the beantops! Or visit the small visitor centre 'bean beasts'.

Zoo033.jpg.c8af7d3d377300c01b38de21993923d9.jpg

Overview of the ruling house of Swan

Zoo034.jpg.68c02a76b5c7709be2998ef6f1b6441e.jpg

This was fun to build! And technically Bambi is a Roe deer, but that one did not fit into my landscape. Also, I have no idea where the beanstalk came from. I tried looking for it using the search button in Zootek, but came up empty. I think it was part of a fairy tale pack or something. I will keep my eye out for it and let you know. Hm, looking at these screenshots I might change to a different path going through beanstalk forest.

Next up, House of Hook.

Thank you, Pukkie. I'm really having fun with this concept.

Thank you.

This is so much fun.  I've always loved the swamp deer.  Extremely creative - I like the way you use elevation in the landscaping. 

I tend to make a flat grid and when I do use elevation, I tend to be very regimented.

Hi Heather, Years ago I made a zoo just to practice with elevation. I'm more of a landscaper than a zoo builder, so my elevations reflect that. There is nothing wrong with the way you work, I love your style! 

So true ZooGrammy. Thank you, Firehawke! I have lots of ideas left for this theme. The house of Hook will have to wait. Here's the house of Wolf. A small house, nestled deep into the forest lining the marshlands and beanstalk woods on one site and farm country on the other. Technically they answer to the house of Hicccup but the wolves like their independance, so they've been granted souverinity. Entrusted to safeguard Excalibur, they are the fair and just guardians of these lands.

Zoo038.jpg.e5119e3d2153623f6cf1caf81c62a723.jpg

Zoo036.jpg.3933e158c88d13fa52bab92c1aab2b28.jpg

Zoo037.jpg.c50c46431d908bb1b6cec46eeab76128.jpg

Zoo039.jpg.2cdc0d8483d345108da2079cc3b6046e.jpg