Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

I might have something for you kreek I got it from Anne Marie and even i can work with it I will send it to your email tomorrow evening after work

I might have something for you kreek I got it from Anne Marie and even i can work with it I will send it to your email tomorrow evening after work

Thank you! I'll await it in great anticipation!

Okay, waiting is over. Thank you Pukkie!

XXXXX

(Files no longer available).

XXXXX

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for three weeks. But I'll keep in touch with the forum! Have a great summer everybody and I can't wait to get back and start zoo building individually and with the Moosies again!

• 1 month later...

What can I say. I got bored, needed a new challenge. So I decided to build a zoo with all my fave dl's! Using only in game animals. It has been fun so far. I've experienced a bit with height difference and I've just finished the entrance. Here's a couple of overviews, what do you think?

post-98901-131601947646_thumb.jpg

post-98901-13160194743_thumb.jpg

I love your use of heights, kreek!!! I can tell that you're having fun---can't wait to see more!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of more screen shots.

Not all areas are as done as I would like them to be. For me, it's a bit sloppy, but I did this zoo mainly as a way to unwind and forget about my job for a while. I picked animals at random and used the large grassy zoo map.

Beach area. This part has otters and California sea lions in one exhibit.

post-98901-131679744888_thumb.jpg

It's a bit weird to combine the Reindeer with the beach, but I like the overall effect.

post-98901-131679745064_thumb.jpg

post-98901-131679745214_thumb.jpg

Giant ground sloth occupying the top of the cliffs next to the pleiosaurus exhibit

post-98901-131679745391_thumb.jpg

post-98901-131679745566_thumb.jpg

A japanese area with panda bears

post-98901-13167974576_thumb.jpg

Clouded leopard / a bit of the whale shark exhibit and Otter/Sea lion exhibit

post-98901-131679745961_thumb.jpg

I changed the entrance. I deleted part of the polar bear tank, since no bear went that far in the tank and made a little kids's area.

post-98901-131679744742_thumb.jpg

As I said, not really my best work, just some musings..

I think it looks great. :clap:

I like your observation areas with the heights. I always have a problem doing that.

I think they're great, Kreek!!! :hug2:

I love the use of the elevation and I love all of the scenery you used---what a great way to unwind (I have to do that after work somedays, too)!

Keep up the great work!

Very impressive...good design...I can understand using ZT for relaxing...it often takes me away for a reality break...

Can't wait to see more!!!

• 3 weeks later...