savannahjan

It's that time again

Hi folks, yes, it's that time again. Our server bill is due in two weeks, and also 1/2 of our license fee. We need $55.00 to keep Tek up and running. Please send me a PM right away if you can help.

Thanks very much.

coupon links.rtf

ZTUnlimited is offline again and according to the host, the site and all it's content are about to be deleted. We don't want that to happen to Tek. I cannot personally fund the site, so I really need your help to keep Tek going. Please send me a PM if you can contribute.

Thanks!

Guest wbfd817

Just waiting on someone to message me details as to where to send the donations and how ... :whistilin:

Thanks, MP.

wbfd817, for some weird reason, your PM capabilities were disabled. I've fixed this and you should be able to send and receive messages. Please let me know if you find any other problems we need to fix. You have a PM.

Guest wbfd817

Thanks, MP.

wbfd817, for some weird reason, your PM capabilities were disabled. I've fixed this and you should be able to send and receive messages. Please let me know if you find any other problems we need to fix. You have a PM.

Thanks for the fix ... was wondering where messaging might be *laughing*

A sincere thank you to our members who have given generously to keep Tek going. :254: