savannahjan

It's that time again

I understand, Paul.

We have received our first donation of $10. Hope some of our membes can match this. As always, thanks for your support.

Finally, PayPal is now available again for our members to use in donations. It looks a little awkward in the global message, so I'm working on making it a little less obvious. :laugh: Thanks everyone for your patience.

We have received another generous donation. Thanks again to all our members who make the site possible.

:254: Two more donations! Thank you all so much. :254:

I want to sincerely thank those of you who have donated so generously to keep our site going. We now have enough funds to pay for our server costs, our license fee and our domain for the next 12 months. :vishenka_34:/> It's wonderful to know that we won't have to worry about any of the site bills for a long while. Thanks again, you are the best!

How can it be time for this again?

There is never a good time to ask our members to donate, but our license fee is due now and the server bill will be due in mid March. Last year I had a little money left so I paid our domain name bill ahead a year. A member made a donation about 2 months ago and I renewed it again so we will not have to worry with that expense for 2 more years. However, we do need to keep our license current in case we have problems, and Invision has recommended that we upgrade our board as soon as possible. At this point our board version is obsolete and is not servicible. If we had a database problem, the only thing Invision could do for us is to upgrade to the latest version. For that reason, it is essential that we keep our license in effect.

Any support you can send will be greatly appreciated. You may donate using the Paypal button on the main page in the announcement, or send me a PM if you need to donate through snail mail.

Thank you again for your generosity through the years.

We have received a generous donation. Thanks so much for your continued support.

Please let us know if you need any more money. I would love this site to stay open! It is the best one around!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: