savannahjan

It's that time again

Can we create our own skins?

also would you accept a mailed payment if I can't donate via internet?

Thanks,

WD

Skinning is a difficult and tedious process. At one point I had quite a bit of it figured out, and then the board version changed and so did the process. Anyone who has IPB experience and can create a skin is welcome to try. One issue is that a skin with corrupted files can crash the whole site, so it is a bit tricky.

Anyone who wishes to donate by check or money order can send it by mail to me at the address on your Christmas card list. I feel that I must say that there are many members who simply cannot afford to donate. I have been in this position myself, so please believe me that Cricket and I understand and we don't want you to feel at all bad about it. Support comes in many forms. :hug2:

I am very happy to report that we have received a donation. :bth_3080: I don't know if this person wants this made public, so I will simply say thank you for your support.

Our server bill is due in late November, so any other donations will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

We have received two more donations, thank you so very much for your continued support. We now have enough money to pay 9 months of server expenses and have paid our license fee for 6 months.

:smilies-10997:

We just received another donation by check. We have now covered our server costs through September of 2015. We only need $45 more to pay license fees through that same time period. Our domain has been paid through next year already.

Thanks you again for your support. :193: :post-1551-1124418072: :193: