• Most Online

DraconicEnvy
    Newest Member
    DraconicEnvy

• kenny
    • GOTH GRANDPA

dutch

dushi

so far so good !!! zootycoon is back on my laptop, and working :)

But just a plain zootycoon, no extra downloads in them yet....gonna do that in a while, piece by piece, so i know what might cos the crash and be able to delete it again...

But so far so good...will let you know what happen after installing some of them great downloads i got from here ;)

be back soon :)

windows 8 I so hope I don't ever have to get that and keep on to XP as long as possible I heard whatever newer version doesn't run ZooTycoon the original That would be my nightmare

I had trouble getting it working on xp, could start it but never made it to my zoo, already crashed before the music was even done :)

so i do hope it will keep working on windows8 :)

didn't have to make any adjustments to have it work, now for the downloads...keep my fingers crossed :)

I have been wondering about Windows 8 and Zoo Tycoon. Dushi, is there not a setting somehwere that will allow you run some type of compatibility setting for older programs?

there prolly is, but i didn't have to make any adjustments so far....just installed it and played the plain version of it, bit boring but at least was working :)

not sure what might happen after putting downloaded stuff in it.

did some thinking about some typical dutch things that might be added to a dutch pack...beside the canals, boats, windmills, tulips and cheese :).

Some typical dutch things are: bitterballen, moorkoppen, schuimblokken & appelflappen (no idea how to call those in english :), ...and it seems that we dutchies are typical coffee lovers :)

the avarage is about 150 liters coffee per person per year...and about 60 liters of milk

Both things i really love to drink, besides coca cola :)

not sure if it's prossilbe to do with those ideas...would love to see what desigers can make of it tho :)

not sure if any of our flowers are typical dutch, even them tulips aren't :) but some flowerpots with "sneeuwklokjes" , crocussen" would be nice, don't think we have typical dutch trees, the trees we have here are prolly found al over the world :)

"brabants bont" and "delfs blauw'" are dutch things, not sure what to make of that tho :)

And i do hope there is someone reading this that could translate the typical dutch words :)))) i really have no idea how to translate some of it ;)

• 4 weeks later...

hello dushi. Hmm, i'm Dutch and i only drink tea. :post-31-1161873361: For the pack there are also the friesian horse and the friesian (black and white) cow.