• Most Online

Wrrren
    Newest Member
    Wrrren

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

RDFT's Projects

Rinding FT

OK I re-start the bridge and glad that the problem is be solved~ :) Thanks to Fern and Jay~

So this is the new one I test..

lDRi-Jnoj8gqGQjQohcpFIsOub.jpg

Seems like perfect~ but~~

I notice there's another problem when I rotate the zoo screen~~

lDRi-5FDagUlJSSEjqQJVLesnsI.jpg

Oh my God~~~ and the two bridges I finished also have the same problem~

lDRi-6PkzAgsXoYGdSebYxJGcNy.jpg

Not like the bridges we usually use(Tek here and the Chinese bridge I made), I think because I make them pieces, the system can't recognize when the middle piece rotated and by the wall, it should be the "wall side" one, and the same as the wall piece. Unless I set how long this bridge is, and only one bridge can be used, can't be longer, the problem can be solved. XD But if I do that, we can't make a long~~ bridge, so sad~

So if we rotate the screen and want to print screen, we need to re-place the bridge. XD

You can not sell the cow and drink the milk. 囧~

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I thought again and again, probably knew how to solve it......= = so stupid I am..... just need to change the images of 2 directions!! == But need to check.

Sorry I didn't think too much and wanted to finish immediately, and I have to re-work on the 3 bridges....needs a long time I guess.... :(

p.s. I have to do some changes on the path decorations when Fern tested them... :)

ZooGrammy

Don't get discouraged. We all know that the game does weird things. It helps us appreciate how hard it is to make things work.

Cricket

Absolutely don't get discouraged. You are doing a great job on these creations!! Sometimes, it takes a lot of work to get things the way you want them :D

Thank you ZooGrammy and Cricket~ I tested the bridge but still couldn't work. = = Then I put my watercourse and looked, I guess maybe I need 3 parts of the bridge, begin, middle, end. Then it may work.

lDRi-5WXVcZSsuvP2TdYj6kDznS.jpg

Now I'm re-working on the Emperor decorations and paths as Fern tested them and I need to do some changes. :) After all the test files be done I'll go back to think how to design the wlp bridges and try to avoid the problems.

Thank you ZooGrammy :)

I add one path to the path pack so there are 3 types of the path, and change the tile of the decorations, now just wait for the test haha~~

lDRi-21nsssqEWXdQrqpJoMQCjU.jpg