RDFT's Projects ... Part 2

Rinding FT

ZooGrammy

I'm afraid that you all lost me a long time ago.......... Whatever you all do will be great with me. anivillage.gif

Ha we don't forget you yo~ :)

These 2 are Central & East Asian ones~

Kw7UJNpNehv7xKnHAoNDX.jpg

4VIoFATHfYTcJuosRR8Iuk.jpg

Well, we can think the menu of these 2, too. :)

Does anyone have any idea? :)

They are nice.

Okay I have visited wikipedia which will help

East Asia: The UN subregion of Eastern Asia and other common definitions of East Asia contain the entirety of the People's Republic of China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia and Taiwan.

Culturally, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam are commonly seen as being encompassed by cultural East Asia.

Northern Europe is the northern part or region of the European continent. A United Nations report published in 2011 defines Northern Europe as including the following ten countries and dependent regions: Denmark (with Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland (with Åland), Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway (Svalbard and Jan Mayen), Sweden, and the United Kingdom (with Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey).[1]

Countries classified as Central European

According to the majority of sources (see section Current views on Central Europe for some) the region includes:

hello, are you using the in game food options or options from the Chefville graphics that you found? that way I can narrow my thinking. :)

Good morning!

Well, about Vietnam, it's Southeast Asian country~ :) The building is from East Asia. :)

p.s. 3 special Recipes from Chinese food in Chinese new year Wok in CV

Peking Duck

Guangdong duck

GONGBAO CHICKEN(SAUTEED CHICHEN CUBE WITH PEANUTS, DICEDCHICKEN WITH PEANUTSIN CHILI SAUSE)

But I just wonder that if we can make so much menu from different countries? Because there can only 5 types I remember.

I remember there are some foods from Korea in CV(Chefville), not sure, need to search. And there are japanese foods in zt and CV, chinese foods in CV, so we can use zt's id or make new one from CV.

P.S. I just saw Korean BBQ Beef from skillet in CV, see page.3

@WaterDragoon: Umm..good question!! I just wonder that we should use new or old one..囧

My idea is, some from CV, some from zt id, just decide by which restaurant. For example, East Asia, 5 types food:

1 Chinese food from CV

1 Japanese food from zt(sushi image only I remember) or CV

1 dessert from CV like any ice cream

1 soup from CV

For West European,

1 Salad from CV

2 from CV

1 coffee from zt

1 soup from CV

WD: we will use a mix of user made and new items I think.

RDing I went to wikipedia because I was not sure what ountries were considere north, south, east and west. Even they say that some include places while others say no. So it is only a rough guide.

Ha I know~ :)

So..about the menu, do you or anyone has any idea? XD

Or I need to make a list, then you make a choice?

Could Isee a list of available ZT food files please? If it is not a bother.

I am thinking that perhaps a food or drink or dessert from countries or regions of active tek members?

You can post your list idea here, too~ :)

I mean if no one post then I may have to post my list and let people to decide. :)

about zt foods list, I don't have it~XD Maybe Tek admin members have it?