Playing with colours and other projects

Fern

Guest Caddienoah

"Playing with Colours"...what an interesting idea! That could be a very interesting concept/theme to base a zoo on...

It would be fun to use these shelters in a color themed zoo, especially for contests!

Menolly

I like the more neutral colors, but in the softer shades. Reminds me of weathered wood.

I like the more neutral colors, but in the softer shades. Reminds me of weathered wood.
The pink had Marli in mind, also Valentine zoos. I like softer tones myself except when doing a fantasy or carnival type zoo - then anything goes. So I make for both types, knowing that I might not want to use some things myself.

there are lots of things I thought I'd never use but ended up using for contests so you never know when you need things anyway LOL

Fern,

These are really interesting and thanks for pointing it out to me. :hug2:

Of course the purple is my favorite but do like the other colors too. (Particularly the pink shed - no offense but the rock is kind of bright. But as you said, in a carnival zoo would be great.)

Hope to see more of stuff like this. It's a really interesting use for older items.

:110103_snowtime_prv:

Of course the purple is my favorite but do like the other colors too. (Particularly the pink shed - no offense but the rock is kind of bright. But as you said, in a carnival zoo would be great.)
:risitas6ba0: That "rock" is actually a shelter......well two shelters face to face. It is a recolour of the ingame dino one. It now comes in three sizes. Plant nice tall green foliage around it so that is partially hidden and it would look quite good. I have done it in mint green too and about 20 other colours, including browns and weatheredgray/white.

I have had a go at about all of the ingame ones.