• Luz21
    • Jul
    • bxdczoo
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • Faxiel
    • kenny

Islands in the sun

mrspiggy

Started this zoo 3 months ago. It kept crashing so I had to change out the tank walls with the original ones from ZTCC. I liked the almost invisible ones better for the ocean views but oh well.

Zoo033.jpg

Zoo035.jpg

Zoo036.jpg

You mentioned only having two of the glass tank walls, not all of them. Since I know tanks share some things maybe you needed them all in even if not using them all.

I like your screens. Have you thought about using the cobblestone walls from DG around the water cliffs. There are flat tops as well as slopes.

ZooGrammy

This zoo is beautiful.  I love the detail like the tunnel under the bridge in the first pic.    You've really created an accurate picture of a sea coast town.   Snatched all 3 pictures. 

Fern, Thank you for the tip. I downloaded all the walls and replaced the tank walls so far my zoo has not crashed. Will run it a bit longer and keep my fingers  crossed.

You always do so well in recreating real areas, when you build in the ZT world.  I can tell you take your time in choosing the right downloads. Your designs are excellent!

The realism is what is drawing me in.  Such a large assortment of buildings arranged so beautifully.  I assume that you combined TP's files?

HeatherL, no I did not combine the buildings, they are all individual but the way tp designed them you can place them right next to each other. There a wonderful download, from a very talented  designer. 

You have so many, I was thinking you must have combined the files, otherwise, you're DLUpdate would be completely full of buildings!  :-)

Toodlepops' files make up a huge portion of my must have DLs.

toodlepops

OMG! I forget how many buildings I've made cause once I turn them over to Fern for rotations and such I usually never see them again. I rarely get time to play any more either. This is a treat and what a beautiful use of them. Love this zoo! Great job!