• Total Members
    • Most Online

SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• MetaKnight

User-Made Creations

slg

Wow, a new expansion, that's great slg. Is this for ZT2?

Sorry I forgot to say that it was for Zoo Tycoon 2.

• 4 months later...

Update:

The forum versions of both forums has been changed from phpBB 2 to Invision. Now there are around 340 different options to bookmark and share both forums.

• 2 weeks later...

The Zoo Tycoon Wildlife Design Team has released two Zoo Tycoon 2 packs for their Countries of the World Pack Series: Mexico and Australia. They are available only on Zoo Tycoon Wildlife Download Site.

• 2 weeks later...

I registered yesterday but the site will not let me log in.

Edit: Dumb me has a add on the filss in forms. It was use my email addy as the username. so I am logged in.

For our third anniversary this year, the celebration will start now and end at midnight on October 31, 2011.

ZTW also has some staff positions that need to be filled:

Site Moderator

Debate Moderator

Contest Supervisor

Club Supervisor

Download Manager

P.S. Thanks, micandra for joining my forum.

• 1 month later...

Just a Reminder that Zoo Tycoon Wildlife is celebrating its third anniversary. If you have some time, please stop by and see what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sunmaiyde

Just registered yesterday or the day before for Zoo Tycoon Wildlife Download page. I am both amazed & overwhelmed by the vast array of what is available for ZT2. I found the sell-hack I gave up on after hours of searching. Kind of excited to try out the placement & grid hacks - having settled for arches that fail to line up all this time ;). Though I haven't downloaded any animals yet - I'm sure they wont disappoint. There are just so many I don't know where to start.

Thanks for joining my forum Sunmaiyde. I hope you enjoy your time on both forums. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member.

P.S. Third Anniversary Celebration might be extended. There is a new download contest.

• 2 months later...

If any designer or group/team would like a place to call home, I would like to offer a place at Zoo Tycoon Wildlife.