• AnkyloJoe
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Fern
    • Goosifer
    • qkr5614
    • ryrysnysny

Horse of a Different Color

kooky112

Got a bit lazy now but hey I'm making progress. I'm just going to recolor the frames, and leave on the unicorn horn for now except maybe a few of the different actions. I know in Wizard of Oz the horse had no horn, so for standing and walking the horn will be edited out but I figured for some of the other actions it would be cool for it to have the horn? Let me know your opinions on this since it's going to take me extra time to take the horn off all the frames. The program I finally found cannot erase parts of a picture that is already there. It can however open multiple files at once making it easier for me to recolor. Just a few clicks and it's done! So there you have it. Also, here's the charge! I didn't recolor one of them since I figured that color would be used somewhere so why not here? lol!!!

charge.zip

eat.zip

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure what these ztd's are and what you want us to do with it

Don't waste your time getting them pukkie. These are just the graphics which I am collecting as I am put them together for her.

Kooky, JohnT has joined me in the project as well which pleases me immensely as he has become a very good animal designer. So hopefully at the end of the day we should have an interesting working critter for people to play with.

Sweetness Fern!!!! I'm getting some more work done on it tomorrow after I swim for a bit.

I won't touch them ^^

Here's two more folders. I had a bit of fn with these, making some of them more than just one color. In the head ground two of the colors are my wedding colors as well. It's the blue, and the green shades that are my wedding colors :)

flyshoo.zip

headgrnd.zip

• 7 months later...

Alrighty guys soon as my art programs are reinstalled on my new computer I will be picking this up again. I feel bad I havent worked on this project in a long while, but I lsot all motivation for anything after Matt cheated on me and left me. In all honesty I havent even reinstalled ZT to my computer yet lol Don't worry though I'm getting there again just give me some time. I've gotten myself hooked back on the MMO's i played before either of my two relationships from last year, so this year I only have a few things to distract me. (I hope anyways)

I'm glad to hear that you're going to be working on this again! I don't blame you for taking a break! :hug2:

• 1 year later...

Ok guys sorry I've been a bit... in a cocoon about this whole project. I went through a computer switch, all of my files for this project are safely tucked away on my external hard drive, I still have to find and reinstall the programs I was using to recolor it all though which could take a bit of time since the discs are mixed somewhere in this mess. So this project is on hold unless someone else would like to just pick up where I left off and keep on going???