SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• AnthraxOrigin12
    • Hawkkeye666
    • And 1

Firehawke's Zoos!

Firehawke

Thanks Pukkie!!! :th_hapydancsmil: Hope to get some building done this afternoon!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

• ARIZNANA

• Kreek

Savannahjan

Somehow missed all the updates to this thread, love the zoo Firehawke! Maybe you will have time while you are off work to make some new shots.

Firehawke...

I like your screens...nice design...between you and PC Buzz...one of these days I'm going to have to try ZT2...

Thanks guys!!! I got a bunch of ZT1 and ZT2 pics to post, but didn't get a chance to upload them to photobucket before lunch. Hopefully I can start posting tomorrow...

Oh dear... I find it whenever a guest falls into an exhibit or an animal escapes the entire zoo runs around in fear and a star of fame is instantly lost!

It did! Oddly enough, people weren't afraid of it. Yet they run from peacocks that are in their exhibits. Strange! :tongue:

More pics next week!

maybe it's the bug of the game, when the guest walk into the exhibits of the animals which will attack human like lions, bears, they may run and scream, but the animals still feel nothing..|||

One more strange thing is, I built the elevated Path on the bear exhibit, when the guest walked to the elevated Path and saw the bear, they screamed~~ but the bear still did his thing...||| I think maybe the elevated Path is in mid air, and the setting is the guests walk into the bear exhibit... a bug...

I think the guests are just plan odd...definetely a good chance that there's a bug!

Hopefully more pics in the next day or two (still trying to get caught up with things)