-
Members Currently Online
- amado1000jae
- Menolly
All Activity
- Today
-
I have it so you can delete it from your post.
-
I noticed your slat fences are not quite how I would have done them. I will have a look and see what might be done with this one.
-
Full disclosure, looking at both files, I think the one I have was an edit of yours (to change the colour to a dark brown) that I've just had sat around for like a year. I don't think I intended to release it so it's not been isolated or renamed or changed much so it'll probably override the original. It's here if you want to take a look or do whatever you want with. curbwddark.ztd
-
That curb looks like the one I found that the game had not coded. I released it years ago at ZKL using the override dll https://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1847&hilit=wooden+curb Serpy send me your version please.
- Yesterday
-
Hey, yeah, everyone's already said everything to be said but the wooden curb was a quick edit of mine, I could try releasing it eventually. My google drive is outdated and I upload all of my mods to Zooberry now, so you can find my stuff there. I've updated my signature so people don't get confused lol
-
Indeed! Yes, I've been slow at releasing some items that other modders have been playtesting. One of my goals for before the end of this year is to get all of my various unreleased items released. So stay tuned, or you can DM me if you'd also like to test the prerelease versions.
-
I have them common remora.ZTD moon jellyfish.ZTD powder blue tang.ZTD
-
Anyone here got the Moon Jellyfish, Remora or Blue Tang?
-
earthtonedzoo changed their profile photo -
earthtonedzoo joined the community - Last week
-
VND started following MarineIguana97's Project
-
What is your process in creating these new plaques? The Nemegt basin was periodically flooded, so the wetland condition is significant but ephemeral. A good analogy that we like to use is the modern Okavango delta in Africa. The rest of the time it is drier, so either direction is fine. Serpy's version is also using a wetter base by converting it to a separate biome called temperate rainforest.
-
MarineIguana97's Project
MarineIguana97 replied to MarineIguana97's topic in Current Projects for ZT1
Some changes like new plaques for most animals: Gallimimus back to be a coniferous animal duels to Negmet Formation more wetland than dersert : Mangrove Forest Spinosaurus (credit for female spinosaurus, young spinosaurus and swimming animation to Jymn): There's still alot more i want to you guys :) -
Version 1.0.0
1 download
Flashing Lamp by Flame Heat These lamps have a flash to them. Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 Updated by Cricket on July 12, 2025 to adjust the positions of its views, to add a lighter background to the purchase menu icons, to increase its esthetic values, to adjust the phrase used by Zookeeper Recommendations when it is placed in an exhibit, and to add it to the "Light Sources" menu filter list for those using that. Updated : April 28, 2019 by yellowrose to fix rotations and tidy file -
MarineIguana97 started following MarineIguana97's Project
-
i'm upload my progess of making my own hack in here
-
Version 1.0.0
0 downloads
Food Sign by James24 Every guest at some point wonders, does this path take me to an exhibit or somewhere else? Use these signs and the guest know the path leads to a place you can eat. Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 at Zoo Admin Updated November 27, 2019 by Yellowrose to delete other language lines and fixed LCID -
-
@Lichosaurus I have made some edits to the following scenarios and awards: Jurassic Zoo scenario: removes Caudipteryx, increases suitability threshold objective from 80 to 90. Gold Stegosaurus award: removes Caudipteryx. Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction award: removes Triceratops and Ankylosaurus. While some things like scenario objectives can be shown immediately, ohers like awards are harder to test unless someone has a nearly-done zoo that they are willing to share with me. Otherwise, I *need* testers. Build a zoo and see if these awards trigger without Caudipteryx, Triceratops, and Ankylosaurus. Mind you that some flavour text (like Scenario Description) has not been modified yet. The text for awards that you have already received remain intact because those are controlled by lang files, and I don't feel like this is a significant enoug change to make lang edits. CombiDinoRewardScenarioPatch.ztd
-
| Great attention to detail! I left the icon as the DD Triceratops but nobody raised the issue in the last 6 years. :) It has been announced for a few hours now, but I just want to make a post to detail my latest batch of releases on Zooberry: Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear. The final version ends up being bear palette #2, as teased on page 14 of this thread. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus. Perhaps due to its nature as one of the colour-changing animals in the game, octopus recolours have been extremely rare - almost non-existent - in Zoo Tycoon modding history. I'm proud to share the first attempt to bring this octopus closer to its life colours. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Sea Otter Patch. Now, why is this a patch and not simple palette edit? Because I made two options as the original brown palette is still quite usable for other application. My preferred implementation is recolouring the southern sea otter (including its show graphics) while the old palette is used for a new vanilla-styled marine otter. The marine otter shares a lot of exhibit preferences (though not identical) to Hawkkeye's version. More detail and reasonings on page 16 of this thread. However, like the tuna, there is a standalone version of a Northern sea otter for those who prefer to keep the brown otter around as-is.
-
-
-
New Releases ----------------------------------------- 6 new mods submitted to ZooBerry. Animals Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. I by Zarawatto Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. II: Forbidden Floofies by Zarawatto Mauisaurus by LapisLazuli77 Texture Mods Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear by VND Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus by VND Sea Otter Patch by VND File Updates LANG--ZBorsato.dll by Borsato - Previously mentioned it was updated but actually wasn't...fixed this time. Fixes spelling errors in Borsato strings. Fixes by Jay. Archived Mods ----------------------------------------- Archived 25 mods. 6 mods archived are from Zoo Tycoon Uncrated with Wolverale12's permission. 19 mods archived were originally on Northern Skies by RDingFT. Animals Dingo by Wolverale12 Fisher by Wolverale12 Great Blue Heron by Wolverale12 Metridiochoerus by Wolverale12 Titanotylopus by Wolverale12 Scenery Habitat Flowers by Wolverale12 Marble Wall Animals Part 2 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 3 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 4 by RDingFT Grand Temple Complex From Emperor by RDingFT Marble Chinese Arches by RDingFT Emperor Bridges by RDingFT Emperor Great Wall by RDingFT Rock Cliff Pack by RDingFT Pharaoh Caesareum & Pharos Lighthouse & ALexandria's Library by RDingFT Emperor Warehouse & Goods by RDingFT Emperor Shops by RDingFT Emperor Rock Cliff by RDingFT Emperor Palace & Temple by RDingFT Emperor Common & Elite Housing by RDingFT Zeus & Poseidon Deities Statues by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 1 by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 2 by RDingFT Pharoah Pyramid by RDingFT Emperor Chinese Scenery by RDingFT Website Updates ----------------------------------------- All mod lists now show 30 mods at a time instead of just 6 or 9. Removed Author banners from profiles because they just didn't look right. Replaced with featured mods and general stats. Stats box on front page is interactive. Tiny visual changes. Border radius everywhere.
-
-
VND started following Where to find these fences?
-
None of those are made by Serpy. The rail is by @Vondell and was already teased last year in the project thread: The recoloured woodslat fences done by @voltamercury. Also not yet released. Edit: the recoloured woodslat viewing area is also part of the set. The one fence that Serpy made in the image is the very low-lying fence bordering the decorative plant patches. That was intended for personal use last I checked, but Zootan released a set that you can use if you like that style of fencing.
-
I could not help but notice that my icons back in 2020 are no longer up to par to my standard. Compared to the original icons, they are blurrier and even got slightly offset, so I decided to give them a makeover. Also replaced the DD Triceratops with the original vibrant ZT Triceratops icon, too.
-
The only ones I know she has released recently are these: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/zt1/objects/fences/modern-log-fences/. Those could be some WIP fences not released yet idk. @Serpyderpy
-
HayleyGilbert24 started following Where to find these fences?
-
Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:
-
