Jump to content

Announcements

  • Members Currently Online

    • DinoThePower
    • JurassicFan1108
    • Vondell

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. VND

    VND's Miscellaneous Exhibits

    Turns out I'm just passively pressuring other modders all along to get their unreleased mods out to the public by making builds with those mods.
  3. Vondell

    VND's Miscellaneous Exhibits

    All right, I promise after I finish up my fall pack I'll get the National Park set released. You guys are doing such cool builds with the prerelease items.
  4. VND

    VND's Miscellaneous Exhibits

    The giant sequoia park is back with a very old Zoo Admin animal as the first exhibit!
  5. VND

    MarineIguana97's Project

    I have my own stance on AI usage and prefer to use mods that don't have them. *But* I choose to not impose it on others, especially when it comes to modding for such an old game for free. I think it's good to be transparent whenever it is used so that other users get to decide for themselves. I also think it's great to disclose your workflow in general so that others can take notes if they want to do something similar. There have been so many cases in the past where modders disappear and their workflow/approach get lost to time, making it difficult for others to replicate or follow up on what they did. The Spinosaurus model is the same one you showed in my project thread previously, right? How about the multiple Caudipteryx and the foliage in the T. rex plaque?
  6. Zarawatto

    MarineIguana97's Project

    AI is not literally bad. It is like saying guns kill => People behind the AI/guns is the actual issue. Anyhow, it is a tool and, as such, it has to be used wisely. I myself used in the past for plaques as well, I have a whole thread about it and the old plaque backgrounds are still around. I'm aware it is controversial and understand what people might think about this, but in the end, I'm done with the fact that I earn nothing from this, but amusement. They were used for SeeKings of Depth and first two parts of U.F.O.
  7. MarineIguana97

    MarineIguana97's Project

    Here's what the tool i used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2018(for most dinosaurs), Gemini( i khow AI is bad but i only use it for some tricky one like the spinosaurus's enviroment and remove dinosaurs from their original plaque) Some i did draw by myself but it look so bad that i don't want to use(for example the unused plateosaurus i made based of a random image of plateosaurus i found on google) about the gemini part: this the one i made before i switched my mind and think that "i should make smth more muddy" and paste for the AI to put it in a mangrove forest, like the spinosaurus is the only one i'm so tired that i used AI.
  8. VND

    MarineIguana97's Project

    I think it would be easier to detail your plaque creation process if you break it down to smaller sections: Which tools/programs do you use? Does it involve painting things yourself, or is it more like drafting different elements from existing plaques, images, and photos?
  9. MarineIguana97

    MarineIguana97's Project

    just back, yesterday was my birthday for the question of how i creating these new plaque : i don't khow how to explain the process in english(or even vietnamese:) ) here i still have alot to showcase like: Ankylosaurus's new plaque: Triceratops's new plaque: As i khow Hell Creek was a warm, humid, subtropical-to-temperate coastal floodplain and delta system. So i remove rainforest floor from their compatible terrain(v = 4 v = -10). Also for some reason NGP's Anky and Trike still love Medium Savannah Rocks so i make them hate it. T-Rex have the same compatible terrain as the other hell creeks dinosaurs: T-Rex's new plaque:
  10. Yesterday
  11. Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Ocean Sign by Roving Cowboy This is an Ocean Sign that you can add to your zoo. Rotation fixed by Dragon Zoo Admin Designer Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 at Zoo Admin Updated: November 2019 to correct minor error in ucs and tidy file. Updated October 8, 2026 by Cricket to correct the grammar for its tooltip and to remove an unnecessary file. Current OceanSign.ztd dated 8 October 2026
  12. Fern

    Where to find these fences?

    I have it so you can delete it from your post.
  13. Fern

    Where to find these fences?

    I noticed your slat fences are not quite how I would have done them. I will have a look and see what might be done with this one.
  14. Serpyderpy

    Where to find these fences?

    Full disclosure, looking at both files, I think the one I have was an edit of yours (to change the colour to a dark brown) that I've just had sat around for like a year. I don't think I intended to release it so it's not been isolated or renamed or changed much so it'll probably override the original. It's here if you want to take a look or do whatever you want with.
  15. Fern

    Where to find these fences?

    That curb looks like the one I found that the game had not coded. I released it years ago at ZKL using the override dll https://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1847&hilit=wooden+curb Serpy send me your version please.
  16. Last week
  17. Serpyderpy

    Where to find these fences?

    Hey, yeah, everyone's already said everything to be said but the wooden curb was a quick edit of mine, I could try releasing it eventually. My google drive is outdated and I upload all of my mods to Zooberry now, so you can find my stuff there. I've updated my signature so people don't get confused lol
  18. Vondell

    Where to find these fences?

    Indeed! Yes, I've been slow at releasing some items that other modders have been playtesting. One of my goals for before the end of this year is to get all of my various unreleased items released. So stay tuned, or you can DM me if you'd also like to test the prerelease versions.
  19. DragonEmperor500

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    I have them common remora.ZTD moon jellyfish.ZTD powder blue tang.ZTD
  20. Nicostud916

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    Anyone here got the Moon Jellyfish, Remora or Blue Tang?
  21. VND

    MarineIguana97's Project

    What is your process in creating these new plaques? The Nemegt basin was periodically flooded, so the wetland condition is significant but ephemeral. A good analogy that we like to use is the modern Okavango delta in Africa. The rest of the time it is drier, so either direction is fine. Serpy's version is also using a wetter base by converting it to a separate biome called temperate rainforest.
  22. MarineIguana97

    MarineIguana97's Project

    Some changes like new plaques for most animals: Gallimimus back to be a coniferous animal duels to Negmet Formation more wetland than dersert : Mangrove Forest Spinosaurus (credit for female spinosaurus, young spinosaurus and swimming animation to Jymn): There's still alot more i want to you guys :)
  23. Version 1.0.0

    1 download

    Flashing Lamp by Flame Heat These lamps have a flash to them. Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 Updated by Cricket on July 12, 2025 to adjust the positions of its views, to add a lighter background to the purchase menu icons, to increase its esthetic values, to adjust the phrase used by Zookeeper Recommendations when it is placed in an exhibit, and to add it to the "Light Sources" menu filter list for those using that. Updated : April 28, 2019 by yellowrose to fix rotations and tidy file
  24. MarineIguana97

    MarineIguana97's Project

    i'm upload my progess of making my own hack in here
  25. Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Food Sign by James24 Every guest at some point wonders, does this path take me to an exhibit or somewhere else? Use these signs and the guest know the path leads to a place you can eat. Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 at Zoo Admin Updated November 27, 2019 by Yellowrose to delete other language lines and fixed LCID
  26. Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Clouded Leopard Info Sign by Icer This sign fits perfectly to your clouded leopard exhibit. Originally Released : July 17th 03 at Zoo Admin Current clouded_leopard_info_sign.ZTD dated 16 December 2002
  27. VND

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    @Lichosaurus I have made some edits to the following scenarios and awards: Jurassic Zoo scenario: removes Caudipteryx, increases suitability threshold objective from 80 to 90. Gold Stegosaurus award: removes Caudipteryx. Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction award: removes Triceratops and Ankylosaurus. While some things like scenario objectives can be shown immediately, ohers like awards are harder to test unless someone has a nearly-done zoo that they are willing to share with me. Otherwise, I *need* testers. Build a zoo and see if these awards trigger without Caudipteryx, Triceratops, and Ankylosaurus. Mind you that some flavour text (like Scenario Description) has not been modified yet. The text for awards that you have already received remain intact because those are controlled by lang files, and I don't feel like this is a significant enoug change to make lang edits. CombiDinoRewardScenarioPatch.ztd
  28. VND

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    | Great attention to detail! I left the icon as the DD Triceratops but nobody raised the issue in the last 6 years. :) It has been announced for a few hours now, but I just want to make a post to detail my latest batch of releases on Zooberry: Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear. The final version ends up being bear palette #2, as teased on page 14 of this thread. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus. Perhaps due to its nature as one of the colour-changing animals in the game, octopus recolours have been extremely rare - almost non-existent - in Zoo Tycoon modding history. I'm proud to share the first attempt to bring this octopus closer to its life colours. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Sea Otter Patch. Now, why is this a patch and not simple palette edit? Because I made two options as the original brown palette is still quite usable for other application. My preferred implementation is recolouring the southern sea otter (including its show graphics) while the old palette is used for a new vanilla-styled marine otter. The marine otter shares a lot of exhibit preferences (though not identical) to Hawkkeye's version. More detail and reasonings on page 16 of this thread. However, like the tuna, there is a standalone version of a Northern sea otter for those who prefer to keep the brown otter around as-is.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...