-
Members Currently Online
- bxdczoo
- DungVuong2108
- Fern
- JDRZ11
- LLo
- pdn
- Savannahjan
- VND
All Activity
- Past hour
-
I will find them tomorrow. It is 2am here. They will be in my work area somewhere.
-
@Fern May I ask for separate ztds of these vine fences? You can send me a link if they are already up for grabs on other websites. :)
- Today
-
MarineIguana97's Project
MarineIguana97 replied to MarineIguana97's topic in Current Projects for ZT1
Yes, he's behind this too (this is the unused version of Gallimimus Plaque) Here's some cool stuff i'm going to showcase: - Dinosaurs no longer feel crowded by too many guests(cuz i set it to cCrowd = 1000 so they won't feel being crowded). - Plesiosaurus and Nessie no longer lay eggs now, since plesiosaurs didn't lay eggs (https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14447187) . - Every DD Animals that lay eggs now with hatch time reduced to 60 seconds. - Every DD Animals doesn't matter if it's a herbivore, omnivore, carnivore they all can KILL guest now. - In real life, Tendaguru Formation was actually a warm, semi-arid coastal environment: It featured coastal lagoons, tidal flats, estuarine river channels, and open woodlands.The climate had distinct wet and dry seasons.Instead of jungle canopies, the landscape was dominated by dry-adapted conifers (Cheirolepidiaceae), cycads, low shrubs, and horsetail thickets along riverbanks. So Kentrosaurus is back to become a coniferous forest animal again. - Anyways can someone asked Serpy for permission to use Mbiresaurus, DD Marketing Beta pack and Giant Camel?. RDingFT for permission to use Big Rock Formation Pack & Two Coniferous Trees. - Some Animals got their price increase: Ankylosaurus: 2700 -> 4000 Apatosaurus: 5000 -> 6000 Nessie(Loch Ness Monster): 2600 -> 10000 Spinosaurus: 4100 -> 6000 Wooly Mammoth: 3200 -> 4000 Wooly Rhino: 2500 -> 3000 - Some Animals got their price discount: Allosaurus: 4500 -> 4000 Camptosaurus: 2500 -> 2000 Coelophysis: 1700 -> 1500 Deinosuchus: 10000 -> 5500 Dakotadon(DD Marketing Beta pack): 3700 -> 3000 Kentrosaurus: 3700 -> 2500 Meiolania: 2500 -> 1250 Plateosaurus: 2600 -> 2000 Velociraptor: 3500 -> 3000 Styracosaurus: 2600 -> 2000 -
-
Was he behind the Spinosaurus model too? Would love to see more of your arts if that's the level of foliage art you are producing!
-
MarineIguana97's Project
MarineIguana97 replied to MarineIguana97's topic in Current Projects for ZT1
Caudipteryx's model is actually my friend work while the ground, fern, tree even the rock behind the new t-rex plaque are actually art i drew also he don't want me to public his model -
Exactly, thank you VND. In fact, birds are much more delicious when marinated.
-
If you aren't marinating your mods like Goosifer's griffin are you even a modder.
-
Remove Puke Noises Hack by earthtonedzoo View File Remove Puke Noises Hack by earthtonedzoo This is a simple sound replacement mod that changes all the puke noises to silence. I created the mod because I like playing the game and streaming it for friends later at night, and the noises were killing the calming vibes. While looking up how to make it, I saw some others asking about ways to silence the noises too, so I figured I'd upload it here for everyone else to use if they want. Enjoy! To install, unpack the .zip file then drop the .ztd file into your dlupdate folder. Submitter earthtonedzoo Submitted 10/07/2026 Category Hacks & Utilities
-
- 1
-
- Yesterday
-
Fellow modders, don't let VND bully you into productivity. Stand strong. Remember: releasing mods is weakness!
-
Turns out I'm just passively pressuring other modders all along to get their unreleased mods out to the public by making builds with those mods.
-
All right, I promise after I finish up my fall pack I'll get the National Park set released. You guys are doing such cool builds with the prerelease items.
-
EH0356 joined the community -
The giant sequoia park is back with a very old Zoo Admin animal as the first exhibit!
-
I have my own stance on AI usage and prefer to use mods that don't have them. *But* I choose to not impose it on others, especially when it comes to modding for such an old game for free. I think it's good to be transparent whenever it is used so that other users get to decide for themselves. I also think it's great to disclose your workflow in general so that others can take notes if they want to do something similar. There have been so many cases in the past where modders disappear and their workflow/approach get lost to time, making it difficult for others to replicate or follow up on what they did. The Spinosaurus model is the same one you showed in my project thread previously, right? How about the multiple Caudipteryx and the foliage in the T. rex plaque?
-
AI is not literally bad. It is like saying guns kill => People behind the AI/guns is the actual issue. Anyhow, it is a tool and, as such, it has to be used wisely. I myself used in the past for plaques as well, I have a whole thread about it and the old plaque backgrounds are still around. I'm aware it is controversial and understand what people might think about this, but in the end, I'm done with the fact that I earn nothing from this, but amusement. They were used for SeeKings of Depth and first two parts of U.F.O.
-
MarineIguana97's Project
MarineIguana97 replied to MarineIguana97's topic in Current Projects for ZT1
Here's what the tool i used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2018(for most dinosaurs), Gemini( i khow AI is bad but i only use it for some tricky one like the spinosaurus's enviroment and remove dinosaurs from their original plaque) Some i did draw by myself but it look so bad that i don't want to use(for example the unused plateosaurus i made based of a random image of plateosaurus i found on google) about the gemini part: this the one i made before i switched my mind and think that "i should make smth more muddy" and paste for the AI to put it in a mangrove forest, like the spinosaurus is the only one i'm so tired that i used AI. -
I think it would be easier to detail your plaque creation process if you break it down to smaller sections: Which tools/programs do you use? Does it involve painting things yourself, or is it more like drafting different elements from existing plaques, images, and photos?
-
MarineIguana97's Project
MarineIguana97 replied to MarineIguana97's topic in Current Projects for ZT1
just back, yesterday was my birthday for the question of how i creating these new plaque : i don't khow how to explain the process in english(or even vietnamese:) ) here i still have alot to showcase like: Ankylosaurus's new plaque: Triceratops's new plaque: As i khow Hell Creek was a warm, humid, subtropical-to-temperate coastal floodplain and delta system. So i remove rainforest floor from their compatible terrain(v = 4 v = -10). Also for some reason NGP's Anky and Trike still love Medium Savannah Rocks so i make them hate it. T-Rex have the same compatible terrain as the other hell creeks dinosaurs: T-Rex's new plaque: -
Vondell started following Rainforest Cafe by Tucksma
- Last week
-
Version 1.0.0
0 downloads
Ocean Sign by Roving Cowboy This is an Ocean Sign that you can add to your zoo. Rotation fixed by Dragon Zoo Admin Designer Original Date Released: Jul 18th 03 at Zoo Admin Updated: November 2019 to correct minor error in ucs and tidy file. Updated October 8, 2026 by Cricket to correct the grammar for its tooltip and to remove an unnecessary file. Current OceanSign.ztd dated 8 October 2026 -
I have it so you can delete it from your post.
-
I noticed your slat fences are not quite how I would have done them. I will have a look and see what might be done with this one.
-
Full disclosure, looking at both files, I think the one I have was an edit of yours (to change the colour to a dark brown) that I've just had sat around for like a year. I don't think I intended to release it so it's not been isolated or renamed or changed much so it'll probably override the original. It's here if you want to take a look or do whatever you want with.
-
That curb looks like the one I found that the game had not coded. I released it years ago at ZKL using the override dll https://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1847&hilit=wooden+curb Serpy send me your version please.
-
Hey, yeah, everyone's already said everything to be said but the wooden curb was a quick edit of mine, I could try releasing it eventually. My google drive is outdated and I upload all of my mods to Zooberry now, so you can find my stuff there. I've updated my signature so people don't get confused lol
-
Indeed! Yes, I've been slow at releasing some items that other modders have been playtesting. One of my goals for before the end of this year is to get all of my various unreleased items released. So stay tuned, or you can DM me if you'd also like to test the prerelease versions.
