"No Grass, Please!" - Dinosaur Accuracy Patch by P.Rex

1 Screenshot

About This File

"No Grass, Please!" is an ambitious attempt to rectify some of the mistakes made by Blue Fang and adapt Dinosaur Digs as much as possible to present-day science.

It changes many of the dinosaur stats and behaviors, including biome stats, to make your dinosaur zoo appear more plausible and, hopefully, more true to life.

Features:

---------

*All herbivores had their aggression levels toned down, as Blue Fang made all its dinosaurs extremely aggressive towards animals and humans alike.

*The biomes (and in some cases, the shelter needs) of all dinosaurs have been rewritten from scratch to resemble what, according to the paleontology of today, they may have looked like in real life.

To-Do List:

-----------

*Update all Ice Age animals

*Update animals icons and information plaques to match the new biomes

*Try to make Spinosaurus able to swim.

Installation Instructions:

--------------------------

*Go into the Zoo Tycoon installation directory on your computer.

*Enter the "dlupdate" directory.

*Extract the file "NoGrassPlz.ztd" into the "dlupdate" directory.

**IMPORTANT! You must have Dinosaur Digs or Complete Collection installed with your Zoo Tycoon for this to work.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tyrannosaurusrex45

Posted

I am having a small issue of the carnivore's the Macrauchenia, Megatherium, & Giant Tortoise biomes not changing like they should . I have the Complete Collection & tested it out on the Kids Map (where everything is unloced). Please help, thanks!

Guest Tumamafat

Posted

hello. I noticed that it deletes the palm tree from the foliage menu when the package is installed.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:00 AM, Tumamafat said:

hello. I noticed that it deletes the palm tree from the foliage menu when the package is installed.

The palm tree is visible in the Dinosaur Digs menu instead of the Zoo Tycoon menu.