Red Panda by Vondell and JBL89 2017.02.05

3 Screenshots

About This File

The Red Panda is an original new endangered animal, compatible with Zoo Tycoon 1 (no expansion packs needed).

You might also hear this little critter's unique cry once in a while.

From Wikipedia: The red panda (Ailurus fulgens), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China. It has reddish-brown fur, a long, shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is slightly larger than a domestic cat. It is arboreal, feeds mainly on bamboo, but also eats eggs, birds, and insects. It is a solitary animal, mainly active from dusk to dawn, and is largely sedentary during the day.

- Design by Vondell

- Configuration by Jeff

(to admins: please test this animal once more, I'm using a slightly different version which was stable in my game. Vondell's been active for a bit, but I'm sure he's okay with publishing this first version of the Red Panda)

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a fabulous, fun animal, expertly crafted.  Congratulations, Vondell.

Thanks again for posting this! I have dreamed of having Red Pandas in my zoos for over 10 years, I just discovered Zootek Phonex. You made my day! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Glad you joined us Zooguy!  We’d love for you to introduce yourself so we can welcome you properly.

• Like 1

Just downloaded it. Looking forward playing with this little cutie :Bsmile6:

• Like 1

The animation looks so clean, can't wait to try this mod out :hapydancsmil:

• Love 2