MarineIguana97 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 can someone please help me make this guy come as an egg againspino.ai
VND Posted September 25 Posted September 25 6 hours ago, MarineIguana97 said: can someone please help me make this guy come as an egg againspino.ai Change cLaysEggs from 0 back to 1. 1
VND Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Looking for these two downloads seen in Jay's master list. Searching ZTCDD and Tek with the keyword "octopus" does not seem to return a result.
(Admin)Cricket Posted September 26 Posted September 26 JT's site is long gone. I would bet that Fern probably has these. 1
VND Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago @Fern May I ask for separate ztds of these vine fences? You can send me a link if they are already up for grabs on other websites. :)
Fern Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago I will find them tomorrow. It is 2am here. They will be in my work area somewhere.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now