Hedge Community Zoo

Z.Z.

was this zoo ever continued as I can't seem to find the latest version nor the file Sadly I missed it but in case not finished I still want to play were it not alone for the fact ZZ created this opportunity

Cricket

Pukkie, I think ZZ & I are the only ones that have built on it so far.  The latest version can be found here.

Well thank you and for everyone I just took it and no it will not be in here in 3 days as I am the contest but since this is a slow progress to begin with I am giving myself a leisure time of 2 weeks

as I ca only build few hours in the week as my weekends will be all about birthdays this month

But at least this will have more progress then it did so far :elg:

Z.Z.

Hi Pukkie :)

Actually, take as much time as you want/need, I had thought that more people would be interested in sharing this zoo.

So happy to have you join in! :D

maybe after I get this October celebration over with I'll take a bit of time in November to try this as well I did some hedges for easter that would add a bit of color to this zoo.

Savannahjan

So good to see you Z.Z.   :hug2:  I have wanted to take part in this, but just never did, I think it is a wonderful project.  If we can just continue on with it over a while, I would love to work on it at some point.

Z.Z.

I think at this point people can take as long as they want on it :)

I should amend the original post to reflect that...

People one more question in this community zoo is it ingame animals only or can you use UCA's and how many animals can we create for ?

Just the one as Cricket has the elephant or can it be more and what is the maximum?

Z.Z.

Well, thats a tough call because so many user made animals crash the game.

I suppose if there are animals that you have used a lot and have never caused crashing issues that you really really want to use you can go ahead and add them, just be sure to also add their UCIs to the folder and list them in the word document under your name.

Remember to limit your adds to 10 download UCIs (one pack, like a rock pack, is one download UCI) due to the games UCI limit.

It may be prudent to use only single animal UCIs rather than animal packs though, as individual animals within a pack may cause crashing issues.

As to number of animals you can add, I did 7 for the show complex and entrance, which made it a complete square because I was working the area rather than the number of animals, so maybe we can say 5 new animals per turn?

That should leave enough room for other people to build too, and you can always take another turn, I imagine Cricket will take another turn when she has time too :)

• Like 1

Cricket
On 10/28/2019 at 3:10 PM, Z.Z. said:

As to number of animals you can add, I did 7 for the show complex and entrance, which made it a complete square because I was working the area rather than the number of animals, so maybe we can say 5 new animals per turn?

I think 5 new animals per turn is reasonable :D 

On 10/28/2019 at 3:10 PM, Z.Z. said:

That should leave enough room for other people to build too, and you can always take another turn, I imagine Cricket will take another turn when she has time too :)

Absolutely, I would love to take another turn after a few others have the chance to build! :jump1: