Hedge Community Zoo

Z.Z.

@Z.Z. I found an issue with your show girl I am not sure if you meant for it to be this way but between your stands and the showtank should be one path running.

And you have that , but between that path and your tank you have a row of flowerbeds. which look really nice but kins of killing the purpose of your stands and your created shows

There is not one guest who looked at a show so far and therefor all the stands are losing money.

You might want to adapt that at some point (Unless it was meant to look like a show ofcourse but we won't end up with hungry and thisrty customerd who've been watching it. )

Z.Z.

Oh wow, really?

Try taking the flowerbeds out from between the show tanks and stands...

I dont recall ever having that issue before...

But this zoo is also having an issue with the zookeeper feeding the otters, so I wonder if they are related issues...

Well only one way to find out lol Do you want me to put some nice trees behind the stands to fill up that gap?

Z.Z.

Dogwood trees, cherry trees, and flowers would be cool, just make sure all four corners of each square are filled so guests cant walk in and get stuck :)

Thanks Pukkie :D

Z.Z.

Thats interesting.

Is there a way to make the dolphins on the wall be blue or pink instead of red, or does it have only one color change slot??

you can change any part of the backdrops and other pieces that match to any color on the ingame paint pallet.

The orca 's are pink and purple in the game It has the same colour of the restaurant nearby

don't know why it shows a little reddish but I can guarantee that it is not in any way red