Hedge Community Zoo

Z.Z.

Now my whole idea was create a tank exhibit with beluga's in the middle

then surround them by arctic animals

That did lead to a 2 species more area that I anticipated

Also made some teaks along the way as next to the penguins I had to replace the penguin gifshop which was losing us money big time

leading to an additional item the PenguinPalces out of the colour coded set

And a replacement of the walrus brickgarden as at the end of my play there were too many guests walking about wanting a giftshop (can you believe that?)

So Penguingiftshop there and yeah making money and creating happy buying guests

Also by playing I found out I needed way more snowy animal gardens then I have Like one with strictly penguins and a mammoth one and an giant turtoise one

an arctic kangaroo one (although I ended up not using them as the section got already a bit bigger then anticipated ) anda ribbon seal one to honour Taz her creation.

As I was talking to Jane and I vented that and then same evening wham! e-mail with the desired gardens :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326::jump1:

I was really thrilled and try to sneak a couple of them in there and you might spot them on my final screens

I did also upload them in the download area so the ones not participating in the community zoo can still get them

Mind you they are not snowy brick animal gardens as they are fenceless but that is also handy as you can use them with any fence you like 

Like in this zoo I used the ingame low snowy brick wall.

• Love 1

Here are the final screens of my finished section

Zoo165.jpg.d77f966faa08f12dfa35c754a17b0cec.jpg

Zoo166.jpg.714fa2fd13a42d964e981254a7a92643.jpg

Zoo167.jpg.a9d4c1f6965b86c2816d72a4c14a72f5.jpg

Zoo164.jpg.41894a9e4fbafb915b93862fd79cb640.jpg

Here the last question for all you participants to stay with the advised nr of animals used and also with the required items (as I used four more then the advised as the game just has nothing snowy what so ever)

I have to delete the line  from the sleighride turtoises Jane's latte and the snowcuprides

That and only that would keep me within the guidelines and will make my section less big.

In my defense there is sooooooooooooooooooo much space that there is truly plenty left to play with

After your all opinions I will upload the zoo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nice job Pukkie ...will be looking for those winter gardens....have some of my own planned as well but will be the new year before I can get to them. way to much on my plate at the moment.

Z.Z.

That looks marvelous Pukkie!

The guidelines are just guidelines, not rules, this isnt a contest zoo, its just something fun for the community to build together, as long as collectively we dont go over 300 downloads and crash the game :)

Very nice work! :D

• Like 1

Thank you all I have had so much fun doing this :elkgrin:

Here is the zip file including the zoo and the UCI's from the dlupdate  folder

Hedge Community Zoo.zip

I wonder who goes next

@carlos franco The snowy obelisk is in Genki's Glacier Rocks and Iceformation

You can find that here

The snow fence with bars is an anniversary download from ZT.NL and was only released there.

However it is in the uploaded zoofile in this post so you could get your hands on it if you like

Looking forward to what you will do with your winter gardens Yellowrose

Good luck with everything you are now doing

carlos franco

@pukkie is fantastic, now I have files I had not seen, with your zoo I have an idea of how to use them more aesthetically, thanks for sharing them.