Zooing again zoo by Zoogrammy

ZooGrammy

Your trainstation looks fabulous ZooGrammy I love it! You zooskills are not at all rusted in any way! Very inspiring and highly creative.

ZooGrammy

Got back to my zoo yesterday.   I'm still working on my sea village area.  I have had a problem with guests leaving the boat ride and swimming all over the place instead of coming back to the boat house.  I thought that maybe I gave them too much area for the boats. But that doesn't seem to be it.  Then I thought that maybe it was the island I had in the sea area with a water fountain so I eliminated that.  I guess I will see if that works.  

Zoo031.jpg

• Like 1

ZooGrammy

Here is a new area with the Watermill that Jay made for me.  I love it.  It works and it has a sound.  It's a separate piece that can be added to any building.

Zoo029.jpg

• Like 1

Z.Z.

Oh wow! You have items from Stronghold in there! That is so cool!

On the boathouse, the tiles on either side of it as well as the back need to be clear water, I usually do it like this:

image.png.5a0b52b537c2892618e4ed9aab1f9945.png

Cricket

I have always thought that you needed the buoy rope decorative fence surrounding the area as well.  I've had guests that wouldn't use that building until I placed that fence.  Silly guests lol

Z.Z.

Hmm...

I usually block the waters edge with rocks and foliage because I dont like the buoy rope fence, but sometimes I use the little green hedge edging fence, it just depends on my decor scheme.

I block the waters edge so guests walking along the path dont fall into the water and drown.

It happened once and my zoo stats went way down for awhile, so now I block the waters edge on bodies of water used for amusements.

I havent seen that happen on regular streams or lakes though, only when there are amusements attached to the water.

Savannahjan

Zoogrammy, the additions are wonderful; it is such a pleasure just to wander around your zoo.  The village, the water areas, it's all so lovely.

ZooGrammy

A couple of new pictures.  First my new working mill.  I changed some details.     2nd picture is of my New England covered bridge. 

New working mill.jpg

covered bridge.jpg

• Like 1