VND Posted Thursday at 05:05 PM Author Posted Thursday at 05:05 PM Short update: Underwater Thermals Hack and American Bison Palette Recolours are now available on Zooberry. 1 1
Fern Posted Thursday at 10:17 PM Posted Thursday at 10:17 PM Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it.
VND Posted Thursday at 11:00 PM Author Posted Thursday at 11:00 PM 42 minutes ago, Fern said: Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it. Nice! Where will you be hosting it? ZKL or ZTDG?
(Designer)Zarawatto Posted Friday at 02:10 AM Posted Friday at 02:10 AM 9 hours ago, VND said: Short update: Underwater Thermals Hack and American Bison Palette Recolours are now available on Zooberry. I do not like to repeat my previous quotes, but I need to shout to the world that "Tangy Bison" and "Choccy Bison" sound like odd but neat recipes of beef that I'm curious to taste rn 🥩🥩 1
Fern Posted Friday at 03:44 AM Posted Friday at 03:44 AM 4 hours ago, VND said: 5 hours ago, Fern said: Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it. Nice! Where will you be hosting it? ZKL or ZTDG? DG and maybe here too. Haven't decided. 1
VND Posted Friday at 04:06 AM Author Posted Friday at 04:06 AM 21 minutes ago, Fern said: DG and maybe here too. Haven't decided. Looking forward to seeing them
VND Posted 59 minutes ago Author Posted 59 minutes ago Another update, Jay and Fern have bestowed me some knowledge on doing override lang files safely (and Jay also took the time to trim down v1.0 for me). v1.1 is now hosted separately from the pack and renamed so that it might be extended by the community in the future. If you had downloaded the lang as part of the pack bundle previously, I highly recommend that you delete the old lang to grab this one. 1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now