Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it.

Posted
42 minutes ago, Fern said:

Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it.


Nice! Where will you be hosting it? ZKL or ZTDG?

Zarawatto
Posted
9 hours ago, VND said:

Short update: Underwater Thermals Hack and American Bison Palette Recolours are now available on Zooberry. 


pfcc6j.png

 

I do not like to repeat my previous quotes, but I need to shout to the world that "Tangy Bison" and "Choccy Bison" sound like odd but neat recipes of beef that I'm curious to taste rn

 

🥩🥩

  • Haha 1
Posted
4 hours ago, VND said:
5 hours ago, Fern said:

Oh I need to say I have also finished the underwater volcanoes as non hack versions and there are 9 files in the pack as I added a few other things. I am just waiting on Jay to check it.


Nice! Where will you be hosting it? ZKL or ZTDG?

DG and maybe here too. Haven't decided. 

  • Like 1
Posted
21 minutes ago, Fern said:

DG and maybe here too. Haven't decided. 


Looking forward to seeing them

Posted

Another update, Jay and Fern have bestowed me some knowledge on doing override lang files safely (and Jay also took the time to trim down v1.0 for me). v1.1 is now hosted separately from the pack and renamed so that it might be extended by the community in the future. If you had downloaded the lang as part of the pack bundle previously, I highly recommend that you delete the old lang to grab this one.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Posted

An investigation by Khaydar has found that the ingame bluefin is the skipjack tuna (katsuo), one of the most important commercial fish responsible for the "light tuna flakes" cans at your grocery store and many Japanese tuna dishes. 
 

Afterall, Atlantic bluefin tunas could get close to 4m in length, while the one ingame is smaller than the staff member. Meanwhile, skipjack tunas grows to only around 1.1m in length and possess a key identifying features: the multiple long, horizontal bands on the side of the fish.

 

Bluefin_Tuna.png

Everything You Need to Know About Skipjack Tuna - Florida Sportsman

 

So I recoloured all graphical assets of the bluefin tuna and turned it into the skipjack tuna (of course, within the confines of the colour palettes). I asked Buffzoo for permission to use a bluefin tuna that he released a while back. 

bTunaCompare-SecondImage.webp

 

Wait, but you don't want a hack to replace the ingame tuna and want a separate skipjack instead? No worries, as the skipjack tuna is also available as a standalone animal, so it's technically my first ZT animal ever?

 

Bluefin Tuna Patch by VND and Buffzoo

 

aTunaFull-FirstImage.gif

Lichosaurus
Posted

I tried your Realism hack as promised. Everything looks cool, and it is nice that you added some exhibit-neutral plants. I just have a question. Zoo Tycoon's award for having all savannah species in one zoo is connected with having vanilla Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. Is it possible to alter this requirement, since they are in different biome according to the hack (I know that this is one of the earliest changes P.Rex and his colleagues made in old NGP)? Or to have two versions of this award for gamers only using vanilla stuff and the other for those who use this hack? And I also have another issue with Plesiosaurus. Its favorite plant is a horsetail since the beginning of Zoo Tycoon, but as far as I know, horsetails grow on land and in freshwater and saltwater is not good for them. Can you change it somehow, maybe to kelp or beach grass? It would also be awesome to have more extinct aquatic plants and sea creatures, maybe some Paleozoic Tabulata or Rugosa, or some sea lillies, Brachiopoda, or other sedentary sea animal that works as "plant" in Zoo Tycoon? I know it's a lot. Thank you very much in advance :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...