Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Lichosaurus
Posted

Thank you for your answer. I really didn't know that about horsetails. 

Award/scenario - Jurassic Zoo scenario and Gold Stegosaurus award both require having Caudipteryx in your zoo as far as I know. If I see anything else I will definitely tell 😉

Thanks for everything!

  • Like 1
Posted

I could not help but notice that my icons back in 2020 are no longer up to par to my standard. Compared to the original icons, they are blurrier and even got slightly offset, so I decided to give them a makeover. Also replaced the DD Triceratops with the original vibrant ZT Triceratops icon, too.

 

gimp-3-0410-106.gif

 


 

  • Like 1
MarineIguana97
Posted

hold up, i did the same thing for my tritops too lolTrike.png.319999c7008ec88bc8574ef27f2b7655.png

what a miracle:)image.png.0dae59702cc43e3a4ed0a134186f5540.png

  • Like 1
Posted
8 hours ago, MarineIguana97 said:

hold up, i did the same thing for my tritops too lolTrike.png.319999c7008ec88bc8574ef27f2b7655.png

what a miracle:)image.png.0dae59702cc43e3a4ed0a134186f5540.png

 

|
Great attention to detail! I left the icon as the DD Triceratops but nobody raised the issue in the last 6 years. :) 

It has been announced for a few hours now, but I just want to make a post to detail my latest batch of releases on Zooberry:


Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear. The final version ends up being bear palette #2, as teased on page 14 of this thread. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever.
503i1h.jpg

 

Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus. Perhaps due to its nature as one of the colour-changing animals in the game, octopus recolours have been extremely rare - almost non-existent - in Zoo Tycoon modding history. I'm proud to share the first attempt to bring this octopus closer to its life colours. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever.
w0whwt.gif

 

Sea Otter Patch. Now, why is this a patch and not simple palette edit? Because I made two options as the original brown palette is still quite usable for other application.

  • My preferred implementation is recolouring the southern sea otter (including its show graphics) while the old palette is used for a new vanilla-styled marine otter. The marine otter shares a lot of exhibit preferences (though not identical) to Hawkkeye's version. More detail and reasonings on page 16 of this thread.
  • However, like the tuna, there is a standalone version of a Northern sea otter for those who prefer to keep the brown otter around as-is.

kgzai0.png

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...