Lichosaurus Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Thank you for your answer. I really didn't know that about horsetails. Award/scenario - Jurassic Zoo scenario and Gold Stegosaurus award both require having Caudipteryx in your zoo as far as I know. If I see anything else I will definitely tell 😉 Thanks for everything! 1
VND Posted yesterday at 08:20 AM Author Posted yesterday at 08:20 AM I could not help but notice that my icons back in 2020 are no longer up to par to my standard. Compared to the original icons, they are blurrier and even got slightly offset, so I decided to give them a makeover. Also replaced the DD Triceratops with the original vibrant ZT Triceratops icon, too. 1
MarineIguana97 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago hold up, i did the same thing for my tritops too lol what a miracle:) 1
VND Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 8 hours ago, MarineIguana97 said: hold up, i did the same thing for my tritops too lol what a miracle:) | Great attention to detail! I left the icon as the DD Triceratops but nobody raised the issue in the last 6 years. :) It has been announced for a few hours now, but I just want to make a post to detail my latest batch of releases on Zooberry: Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear. The final version ends up being bear palette #2, as teased on page 14 of this thread. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus. Perhaps due to its nature as one of the colour-changing animals in the game, octopus recolours have been extremely rare - almost non-existent - in Zoo Tycoon modding history. I'm proud to share the first attempt to bring this octopus closer to its life colours. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Sea Otter Patch. Now, why is this a patch and not simple palette edit? Because I made two options as the original brown palette is still quite usable for other application. My preferred implementation is recolouring the southern sea otter (including its show graphics) while the old palette is used for a new vanilla-styled marine otter. The marine otter shares a lot of exhibit preferences (though not identical) to Hawkkeye's version. More detail and reasonings on page 16 of this thread. However, like the tuna, there is a standalone version of a Northern sea otter for those who prefer to keep the brown otter around as-is.
VND Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago @Lichosaurus I have made some edits to the following scenarios and awards: Jurassic Zoo scenario: removes Caudipteryx, increases suitability threshold objective from 80 to 90. Gold Stegosaurus award: removes Caudipteryx. Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction award: removes Triceratops and Ankylosaurus. While some things like scenario objectives can be shown immediately, ohers like awards are harder to test unless someone has a nearly-done zoo that they are willing to share with me. Otherwise, I *need* testers. Build a zoo and see if these awards trigger without Caudipteryx, Triceratops, and Ankylosaurus. Mind you that some flavour text (like Scenario Description) has not been modified yet. The text for awards that you have already received remain intact because those are controlled by lang files, and I don't feel like this is a significant enoug change to make lang edits. CombiDinoRewardScenarioPatch.ztd
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now