Ghirin's Projects

Ghirin

Ghirin

I'll dust off my old thread.....

With some inspiration from Pukkie and Professor Paul, I've been seeing what can be done with the female elephant seal. So far, I've made the crabeater seal and am working on the bearded seal and monk seal.

Savannahjan

Looking good! I love the marine animals that don't require a tank.

Nice Monk Seal!! Happens to be my favorite seal,and I was originally going to make a Baikal Seal,thought it would be interesting because they're freshwater. Since I've given up on APE,do you think you may ever make one??

• 3 weeks later...

Ghirin Are you planning on updating the Dwarf Desert Nile Crocodile as it has no map in the menu?

I ask again! :magnifyingglass:

could you help me with my Kaiju project, I don't want to disgrace GOdzilla & friends with bad work, maybe you couldhelp with Rodan, Mothra, Battra, and other flying kaiju I forgot?

• 6 months later...
Guest Hobbitpostman

i have downloaded your birds and love them! they look nice and don't take too much room. The Bald eagle is my fav. I love the fact the waxwing, bluejay, and cardinal can be displayed together, reminds me of a native bird exhibit we once had at the Abilene Zoo.

Are you familiar with the red-crested cardinal? The Abilene Zoo currently has one in the aviary. Not actually a cardinal, but looks like it, and is a lovely bird. If you are interested, this might be an easy recolor of your cardinal.

• 15 years later...

Ghirin, i read in one of your texts here  you were going to make a "Brontotherium", have you don it yet and if so where can I find it? thanks.

• Like 1