SadakoRei13

• AnthraxOrigin12
    • nicmichmurph
    • Tullu0907
    • Fern

downloading Q - How to install for ZT1 and ZT2

Guest Critical Ghost

Guest mikeperetz
I am using Internet explorer. Also what is the right folder. By the way, I have to go now so could you pm me the answers? So I can check them later/ tommorow? Note: I won't be able to answer your reply until later/ tommorow. Also, all of them have said password protected.

Is anyone there?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• Fern

• Savannahjan

• Bswiley1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

I'm here, but you haven't answered my question yet: Is there someone who can help you with the technical parts that we've discussed? What I've told you to do is pretty basic computer knowledge, and I'd have to teach you more than I am able to do in this forum setting. If you don't understand what I've told you so far, please see if a family member or friend who knows more about computers can help you.

Guest mikeperetz
I'm here, but you haven't answered my question yet: Is there someone who can help you with the technical parts that we've discussed? What I've told you to do is pretty basic computer knowledge, and I'd have to teach you more than I am able to do in this forum setting. If you don't understand what I've told you so far, please see if a family member or friend who knows more about computers can help you.

I do understand but It always says that I need a password when I try and move it. I don't know why. :fryingpan:

• 1 month later...
genkicoll

New member Ragon has asked how to install our downloads, but since I am unable to PM him (her?), I am bumping this topic. Hope you see this, Ragon!

• 2 months later...

Genki in response to the first part of this topic on this page have you thought that maybe the game installed on the C drive as usual and that the E drive might just be the CD rom and that is why they are getting the password message ?

mikeperetz

I see you mention using internet explorer. You don't use this to find things on your computer you use Windows Explorer. This allows you to see what is installed on your computer's hard drive. To open Windows Explorer follow these steps

Click the Start button

Click on Programs

Click on Accessories

in the list click on Windows Explorer

You should see a list of different things. Look for Local C: which would be your main hard drive and click on it. It should show you in the right hand window all the folders on your C drive.

Double Click on the folder Program Files to open it then look for Microsoft Games Folder and double click on it to open it.

Now you should see the Zoo Tycoon folder so double click on it to open it

post-68-1232686826_thumb.jpg This is what it look like when open in Windows Explorer.

This is the left side window. When you click a folder in the left window in windows explorer is shows you everything in that folder in the right side window.

Now try and see if you can fild it on your compluter.

When you download a file to add to your game you download a zip file that needs to be unzipped first. When you unzip it use copy and paste to add the ztd file to the dlupdates folder and the dll files you have go into just the main Zoo Tycoon Folder.

• 2 weeks later...
genkicoll

It is pinned, PartyWolf :laugh: There are just so many topics pinned in this section that it's hard to tell :tongue: