Fern Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Just a thought.....I would not have released a developer item (zoo wall) in with ordinary game files.
VND Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago The giant sequoia park is back with a very old Zoo Admin animal as the first exhibit! 2
(Designer)Vondell Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago All right, I promise after I finish up my fall pack I'll get the National Park set released. You guys are doing such cool builds with the prerelease items. 1
VND Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago Turns out I'm just passively pressuring other modders all along to get their unreleased mods out to the public by making builds with those mods.
Goosifer Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Fellow modders, don't let VND bully you into productivity. Stand strong. Remember: releasing mods is weakness!
VND Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago 50 minutes ago, Goosifer said: Fellow modders, don't let VND bully you into productivity. Stand strong. Remember: releasing mods is weakness! If you aren't marinating your mods like Goosifer's griffin are you even a modder.
Goosifer Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago Exactly, thank you VND. In fact, birds are much more delicious when marinated. 1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now