Jump to content

Announcements

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      1,851
    • Most Online
      799

    DragonKaiju26
    Newest Member
    DragonKaiju26
    Joined
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • FrancoEURz
    • Truly_happy
    • Goosifer
    • DragonEmperor500

Where to find these fences?


Recommended Posts

HayleyGilbert24
Posted

Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:

previewsigns (2).webp

SerpyWildYak1.webp

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...