Jump to content

Announcements

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      1,852
    • Most Online
      799

    earthtonedzoo
    Newest Member
    earthtonedzoo
    Joined
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • Biz
    • Serpyderpy
    • VND
    • (Designer)Vondell

Where to find these fences?


Recommended Posts

HayleyGilbert24
Posted

Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:

previewsigns (2).webp

SerpyWildYak1.webp

Posted

None of those are made by Serpy. The rail is by @Vondell and was already teased last year in the project thread:

 

The recoloured woodslat fences done by @voltamercury. Also not yet released. 
Edit: the recoloured woodslat viewing area is also part of the set. 

 

The one fence that Serpy made in the image is the very low-lying fence bordering the decorative plant patches. That was intended for personal use last I checked, but Zootan released a set that you can use if you like that style of fencing.

 

  • Like 1
Vondell
Posted

Indeed! Yes, I've been slow at releasing some items that other modders have been playtesting. One of my goals for before the end of this year is to get all of my various unreleased items released. So stay tuned, or you can DM me if you'd also like to test the prerelease versions.

  • Love 1
Serpyderpy
Posted

Hey, yeah, everyone's already said everything to be said but the wooden curb was a quick edit of mine, I could try releasing it eventually. My google drive is outdated and I upload all of my mods to Zooberry now, so you can find my stuff there. I've updated my signature so people don't get confused lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...