HayleyGilbert24 Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:
Goosifer Posted Saturday at 10:11 PM Posted Saturday at 10:11 PM The only ones I know she has released recently are these: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/zt1/objects/fences/modern-log-fences/. Those could be some WIP fences not released yet idk. @Serpyderpy 1
VND Posted Sunday at 06:34 PM Posted Sunday at 06:34 PM None of those are made by Serpy. The rail is by @Vondell and was already teased last year in the project thread: The recoloured woodslat fences done by @voltamercury. Also not yet released. Edit: the recoloured woodslat viewing area is also part of the set. The one fence that Serpy made in the image is the very low-lying fence bordering the decorative plant patches. That was intended for personal use last I checked, but Zootan released a set that you can use if you like that style of fencing. 1
(Designer)Vondell Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Indeed! Yes, I've been slow at releasing some items that other modders have been playtesting. One of my goals for before the end of this year is to get all of my various unreleased items released. So stay tuned, or you can DM me if you'd also like to test the prerelease versions. 1
Serpyderpy Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago Hey, yeah, everyone's already said everything to be said but the wooden curb was a quick edit of mine, I could try releasing it eventually. My google drive is outdated and I upload all of my mods to Zooberry now, so you can find my stuff there. I've updated my signature so people don't get confused lol 1
Fern Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago That curb looks like the one I found that the game had not coded. I released it years ago at ZKL using the override dll https://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1847&hilit=wooden+curb Serpy send me your version please. 1
Serpyderpy Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Full disclosure, looking at both files, I think the one I have was an edit of yours (to change the colour to a dark brown) that I've just had sat around for like a year. I don't think I intended to release it so it's not been isolated or renamed or changed much so it'll probably override the original. It's here if you want to take a look or do whatever you want with. curbwddark.ztd
Fern Posted 59 minutes ago Posted 59 minutes ago I noticed your slat fences are not quite how I would have done them. I will have a look and see what might be done with this one.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now