Jump to content

Announcements

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      1,853
    • Most Online
      799

    EH0356
    Newest Member
    EH0356
    Joined
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • Goosifer
    • (Designer)Zarawatto

Remove Puke Noises Hack by earthtonedzoo


Recommended Posts

earthtonedzoo
Posted

Remove Puke Noises Hack by earthtonedzoo

View File

Remove Puke Noises Hack by earthtonedzoo

 

This is a simple sound replacement mod that changes all the puke noises to silence. I created the mod because I like playing the game and streaming it for friends later at night, and the noises were killing the calming vibes. While looking up how to make it, I saw some others asking about ways to silence the noises too, so I figured I'd upload it here for everyone else to use if they want. Enjoy!

 

To install, unpack the .zip file then drop the .ztd file into your dlupdate folder.


 

  • Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...