Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That was back in 2007

 

Jay has just released a new decorative fence Brick And Spear Fence

Cricket/Beth this might be good for the new contest.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Cricket
Posted

I like that! :studsmatta:

Posted

That is such a cool fence ! :staket2:

Posted

These are all so great! :wootsmiley:

  • 8 months later...
Cricket
Posted

Very  nice!!  :studsmatta:

Savannahjan
Posted

These look great!

  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Posted

For those that do not like hacks I have released Eleven Dino Digs pieces of scenery made tankable, exhibit, and water placeable.
Large Geyser, Small Geyser, Lava Pit, Tar Pit, Large Volcano, Small Volcano, Steam Vent, Bone Bed, Small Fossil Wall, Medium Fossil Wall, Large Fossil Wall.
Note: I used a light blue menu icon for these.

DD Objects As Exhibit Placeable

  • Like 2
Cricket
Posted

Very nice!  :studsmatta:

Truly_happy
Posted

Oh, wow! An underwater volcano! 😍

 

Thank you!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...