City Needs Help -- An Any Time Challenge

fountain

caddienoah

Is it possible to get a copy of the zoo and dlupdate folder??? I'd like to walk around your city/zoo...You have done a great job with the layout, scenery, colour, and buildings!!!

We can try it again. It did not work when I tried to send you a zoo before. Maybe this time I'll get it right. You can send a P M with your address.

• 1 month later...

Here are pictures using some new dls

post-21902-0-33884000-1466894596_thumb.jpg

post-21902-0-58030600-1466894678_thumb.jpg

post-21902-0-91174200-1466894709_thumb.jpg

Gad! Having a problem with some guests throwing trash on the ground despite 2 trashcans by the AZ's Hawaiian Shaved Ice. I can't remember how I fixed it when I had that problem the Wild Pizza patrons.

post-21902-0-43404900-1466896726_thumb.jpg

Savannahjan

The new items look so nice in your zoo, fountain. Please let us know if you figure out what is causing the trash problem.

Does trash on the ground cause guests to make the barf noise? I am hearing that, too.

Savannahjan

I think that only comes from too much in an exhibit, but I could be wrong about that.

I can't find notes on Tek search on how I solved the problem before. I think it had something to do with allowing guests access to Wil dPizza but as I watch the HI Shaved Ice Guests, no matter which side they approach some of them throw down the trash immediately. It seems the first guest "entering" from either side of a sq buy and throws down the trash. Others, meaning more than one sharing a sq, don't always seem to do trash down.

I will look at it more tomorrow.

JANE HAS UPDATED AND FIXED THE HAWAIIAN ICE STAND . PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW ONE . EXPLANATION IN THE UPDATE AREA .