City Needs Help -- An Any Time Challenge

fountain

Thank you! I really enjoy that stand!

YOU ARE WELCOME . GLAD TO HELP

Savannahjan

I thought it was so cute, and then I put it in the game and it flashes, just the greatest new thing! The colors are so cheerful. This is destined to become a much used food stand.

I have downloaded again latest phoenix lang, Wild Irish, and Rusty Mekano and replaced the old files in dlupdate and it still comes out as food. I'm at a loss.

WHAT COME OUT AS FOOD !

WILD IRISH AND ROSTY MEKANO ?

YES I NOTICED THAT TOO . THE NAME OF THE BUILDING COMES UP AS FOOD .

I HAVE TOLD JANE SO SHE CAN FIX THAT .

• 7 months later...

Here is my version of the city map . called Christmas in the city . A chance for all intercity kids to have a free day of fun . Most never get the opportunity to see a zoo , a carnival , visit santa or stop at mcdonalds for a treat . Day care is free , Boy Scout tree sales goes to charity . A new recycling center for help in city cleanup . The banking plaza may seem out of place but it is for those who wish to donate today . Fun is the word of the day . Oh yes , it is snowing too although I dont think it shows in the screenshots . Everything is free today for the kids .

I wanted to check dear Ariznana's screenshots but those seem to be missing. Were those taken down or am I looking in the wrong place?

Savannahjan

I've found them on the server and will get them uploaded ASAP.