Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• ryrysnysny
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • AnthraxOrigin12
    • Goosifer

RDFT's Projects

Rinding FT

But there are several buildings for each style - like the inca buildings, so you could use parts from any of them to make a new building. Doesn't matter if it does not look the same as an AOE one. In fact it might be better since it will be something you created rather than adapted. I know you can do it since you made the zoo gates a while back.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to T'ni : What's the full name of the software? I can't find this..

to Fern : Umm..you're right, it won't look the same as an AOE one, it's possible to use pieces to make a new building, but so far I have no idea to make what new building image haha. XD (I've tried the restrooms. :))

If I find anything of AOE's can be used in zt1, I'll still import that, maybe don't set 4 views I guess. :)

ZooGrammy

You could also make things out of Zt1. I wondered if the swim shack could be enlarged into a Fishing Pier. I wondered if the Reptile building couldn't be made into a very nice looking restaurant.

Here are a couple of pictures of recreated buildings from ZT1 that only got into the design stage.

A maintenance buildingpost-12-138487675397.jpg

a animal hospital. post-12-138487676391_thumb.png

You could also make things out of Zt1. I wondered if the swim shack could be enlarged into a Fishing Pier. I wondered if the Reptile building couldn't be made into a very nice looking restaurant.

Here are a couple of pictures of recreated buildings from ZT1 that only got into the design stage.

A maintenance buildingpost-12-138487675397.jpg

a animal hospital. post-12-138487676391_thumb.png

OH! WOW , THOSE ARE REALLY NEAT BUILDINGS . IDEAS ARE ENDLESS

The hospital would be best one as just the building and then people could add their own pens and vehicles. Then they could use the animated animations in the pens.

I could probably do those and I have the original screens somewhere which includes who was the person that created them as their name should be included in the release.

I,too,think you are far more talented, far beyond the adaptations you have done...I have seen it in your screens of your zoos...and having a different cultural upbringing that you have...who knows what you will be able to come up with...