Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Thank you Pukkie, I see you're up late too! :bigbed: The letters come in different colors each. I can pick and choose.

This is going to be awesome! :D

That's sweet of you to say, Heather! I hope so.

Thank you Zoogrammy and Firehawke. It's a work in progress and I'm not entirely done with the scenery in below pics, but I wanted to show you something. So this is going to be a fairy tale zoo, in which I will keep the fantastical creatures to a minimum to make the zoo as realistic as possible. I've made a start and have decided to devide the zoo into different Houses. Welcome to the House of Swan.Zoo019.jpg.7469be82bdecf2eecd99b59d13939db5.jpg

The ruling family are descendants from the Swan princess. Swan lake still exists and is now home to a healthy population of trumpeter swans. Also in view is the entrance. Lots of peacefulness going on there. I love the windchime! And the butterfly theme.

Zoo025.jpg.faffac5e5afdd6f869c34ad33a685a38.jpg

On the other side of the castle, white geese have settled in. (They are from the maybe not too familiar Nils Holgersson story.)

Zoo024.jpg.efd212b8959c64acf713752f0f2b3947.jpg

The House of Swan will also encompass a swamp and a different kind of Forest you do not want to be in when it gets dark.

Other ruling houses will be: House of Hook, House of Wolf, House of Hiccup and House of Bo Peeb.

I love this storyline. The landscaping & swan exhibit are very pretty.  Where did you get the beanstalk?