Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

I like a copy.  This so much to see, to puzzle  out how it was put together.  :BTFTHNG:

• Thanks 1

Savannahjan

Just now finding the last of your screens.  This whole place is like a wonderland of color, it is so beautiful.  As fountain said, just too much to take in at once.  

• Thanks 1

I would like a copy, too, please!

• Like 1

Kreek...All very beautiful and well designed!!!

Would like copies???

Aw, you guys are so kind! This zoo was so much fun to build. I have zipped the UCI's, and have the last saved game, but how do I go about sending it to you? Or do I submit it under 'User created Zoos and Maps? And how do I do that?

Savannahjan

I haven't tried that in a while, at least since we upgraded to the new board software.  I think you zip everything up together.  In User Maps, you should see a submit button; you can just drag and drop, or search for your file and attach.  I'm not sure the file limit size.  If you have a lot of downloads, you might have to not include any animals in the zip, but instead put a list of them inside the zipped file.   Let us know if you have trouble with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have to try this. Life's been crazy and I still suffer from whiplash from my car accident so computer time is limited. And when I do I'm working on the contest zoo. Such fun!