Jump to content

Announcements

  • Members Currently Online

    • Goosifer
    • Hawkkeye666
    • HayleyGilbert24

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. VND

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    | Great attention to detail! I left the icon as the DD Triceratops but nobody raised the issue in the last 6 years. :) It has been announced for a few hours now, but I just want to make a post to detail my latest batch of releases on Zooberry: Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear. The final version ends up being bear palette #2, as teased on page 14 of this thread. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus. Perhaps due to its nature as one of the colour-changing animals in the game, octopus recolours have been extremely rare - almost non-existent - in Zoo Tycoon modding history. I'm proud to share the first attempt to bring this octopus closer to its life colours. Does not affect old exhibits or other configuration hacks whatsoever. Sea Otter Patch. Now, why is this a patch and not simple palette edit? Because I made two options as the original brown palette is still quite usable for other application. My preferred implementation is recolouring the southern sea otter (including its show graphics) while the old palette is used for a new vanilla-styled marine otter. The marine otter shares a lot of exhibit preferences (though not identical) to Hawkkeye's version. More detail and reasonings on page 16 of this thread. However, like the tuna, there is a standalone version of a Northern sea otter for those who prefer to keep the brown otter around as-is.
  3. Today
  4. Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Don't Feed Sign by BlackDragon Don't feed the animals! Or dinosaurs, or cetaceans! THIS IS VERY USEFUL! And it looks good too! Original Date Released: Aug 24th 05 at Zoo Admin Updated: 27 November 2019 by Yellowrose to tidy file
  5. MarineIguana97

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    hold up, i did the same thing for my tritops too lol what a miracle:)
  6. Goosifer

    ZooBerry

    New Releases ----------------------------------------- 6 new mods submitted to ZooBerry. Animals Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. I by Zarawatto Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. II: Forbidden Floofies by Zarawatto Mauisaurus by LapisLazuli77 Texture Mods Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear by VND Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus by VND Sea Otter Patch by VND File Updates LANG--ZBorsato.dll by Borsato - Previously mentioned it was updated but actually wasn't...fixed this time. Fixes spelling errors in Borsato strings. Fixes by Jay. Archived Mods ----------------------------------------- Archived 25 mods. 6 mods archived are from Zoo Tycoon Uncrated with Wolverale12's permission. 19 mods archived were originally on Northern Skies by RDingFT. Animals Dingo by Wolverale12 Fisher by Wolverale12 Great Blue Heron by Wolverale12 Metridiochoerus by Wolverale12 Titanotylopus by Wolverale12 Scenery Habitat Flowers by Wolverale12 Marble Wall Animals Part 2 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 3 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 4 by RDingFT Grand Temple Complex From Emperor by RDingFT Marble Chinese Arches by RDingFT Emperor Bridges by RDingFT Emperor Great Wall by RDingFT Rock Cliff Pack by RDingFT Pharaoh Caesareum & Pharos Lighthouse & ALexandria's Library by RDingFT Emperor Warehouse & Goods by RDingFT Emperor Shops by RDingFT Emperor Rock Cliff by RDingFT Emperor Palace & Temple by RDingFT Emperor Common & Elite Housing by RDingFT Zeus & Poseidon Deities Statues by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 1 by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 2 by RDingFT Pharoah Pyramid by RDingFT Emperor Chinese Scenery by RDingFT Website Updates ----------------------------------------- All mod lists now show 30 mods at a time instead of just 6 or 9. Removed Author banners from profiles because they just didn't look right. Replaced with featured mods and general stats. Stats box on front page is interactive. Tiny visual changes. Border radius everywhere.
  7. Cricket

    Fiery Pit by SavyKet

    Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Fiery Pit by SavyKet Use this fiery pit to spook your guests in the Halloween area of your zoo. A SavyKet (Savannahjan & Cricket) Production
  8. Yesterday
  9. VND

    Where to find these fences?

    None of those are made by Serpy. The rail is by @Vondell and was already teased last year in the project thread: The recoloured woodslat fences done by @voltamercury. Also not yet released. Edit: the recoloured woodslat viewing area is also part of the set. The one fence that Serpy made in the image is the very low-lying fence bordering the decorative plant patches. That was intended for personal use last I checked, but Zootan released a set that you can use if you like that style of fencing.
  10. VND

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    I could not help but notice that my icons back in 2020 are no longer up to par to my standard. Compared to the original icons, they are blurrier and even got slightly offset, so I decided to give them a makeover. Also replaced the DD Triceratops with the original vibrant ZT Triceratops icon, too.
  11. Last week
  12. Goosifer

    Where to find these fences?

    The only ones I know she has released recently are these: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/zt1/objects/fences/modern-log-fences/. Those could be some WIP fences not released yet idk. @Serpyderpy
  13. HayleyGilbert24

    Where to find these fences?

    Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:
  14. Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    Sugar Skull Balloons Path by SavyKet Celebrate the Day Of The Dead with this path adorned with Sugar Skull Balloons. A SavyKet (Savannahjan & Cricket) Production
  15. Truly_happy

    ZT Designer Guild

    The sirens of the deep appreciate your work! 🧜🏾‍♀️🧜🏾‍♀️☺️🫡
  16. Fern

    ZT Designer Guild

    Since I was doing tankable stuff I decided to have a little fun. Seems the marine life mostly miss out on Halloween so I made a tankable pumpkin. http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5204.0
  17. Truly_happy

    ZT Designer Guild

    Oh, wow! An underwater volcano! 😍 Thank you!
  18. Cricket

    AQ Halloween Pack 06

    Version 1.0.0

    0 downloads

    AQ Halloween Pack 06 This pack includes the following items created by AQ (Atlantean Queen): Pumpkin Water Tower Evil Cat Archway Red Apple Bushel Green Apple Bushel Apple Cauldron Archway is functional. Pumpkin Tower is water-placeable as well as exhibit decor. Graphics by AQ Rotation/Programming by Fern Original Date Released at Zoo Tycoon Unleashed: Nov 04, 2006 Updated by Cricket on September 30, 2026: All of the single .ztd files are now in one folder. Combined file was created. One screenshot was created with all of the objects together. The "shrink" program was used on all files to save space.
  19. Cricket

    ZT Designer Guild

    Very nice!
  20. Fern

    ZT Designer Guild

    For those that do not like hacks I have released Eleven Dino Digs pieces of scenery made tankable, exhibit, and water placeable. Large Geyser, Small Geyser, Lava Pit, Tar Pit, Large Volcano, Small Volcano, Steam Vent, Bone Bed, Small Fossil Wall, Medium Fossil Wall, Large Fossil Wall. Note: I used a light blue menu icon for these. DD Objects As Exhibit Placeable
  21. Nicostud916

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    While true, these are ones that I found the best compatible, especially since they don't trigger "There are incompatible animals in exhibit, making *insert animal here* unhappy"
  22. Zarawatto

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    Actually, as long as they do not prey each other, which is kinda difficult when talking about user-created stuff, almost any tankable is compatible with others, unless they have some specific settings. However, using user created foliage and rocks, the suitability should go right for almost all of them
  23. Nicostud916

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    Been testing a bunch of these cetaceans to see which ones get along with in game ceteceans, heres what I found so far In game Humpback Whale - Risso's Dolphin In game Sperm Whale - Rough-Toothed Dolphin, Cuvier's Beaked Whale In game Bowhead Whale - Northern Right Whale, Pacific White-Sided Dolphin
  24. HayleyGilbert24

    Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

    I hope you get well soon 🙏 I really like the quality of your mods ❤️ Also just a question. Are you planning on releasing any more reptile mods?
  25. Firehawke

    Natural History Museum

    So neat!!!
  26. Fern

    VND's Miscellaneous Exhibits

    Just a thought.....I would not have released a developer item (zoo wall) in with ordinary game files.
  27. Lichosaurus

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    Thank you for your answer. I really didn't know that about horsetails. Award/scenario - Jurassic Zoo scenario and Gold Stegosaurus award both require having Caudipteryx in your zoo as far as I know. If I see anything else I will definitely tell 😉 Thanks for everything!
  28. VND

    VND's Miscellaneous Exhibits

    This was another test enclosure for Serpy's new log fences - just like the last two images, to be fair (and the fences are just released today). I also want to highlight how obsessive I am with using Genki's tall grasses.
  29. VND

    VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

    The award issue is valid. I know there are some scenarios that run into issues because of these changes, too. I can certainly work on adjusting them down the line, BUT it's probably prudent to generate a list and fix them in one go instead of releasing small updates. Let me know if you run into any other award/scenario issues and I will document them gradually. Horsetails are pretty well-adapted to nutrient-stressed environments. I know they do grow along the pacific coast and islands of North America (especially the northern half). Even more inland horsetails can grow in areas with high saline groundwater. Foliage preference aside, plesiosaurs themselves are also always contentious subjects for these hacks, as it's generally accepted these days that they probably could not do much on land. Husby, C. Biology and Functional Ecology of Equisetum with Emphasis on the Giant Horsetails. Bot. Rev. 79, 147–177 (2013). Edit: oh, and one more note on your aquatic foliage request.... I'm not the one doing this, but if you have been poking around the community such as here and here, you might notice that there are some foliage in the works. Stay tuned. ;)
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...