-
Members Currently Online
- Cricket
- kenny
- Lichosaurus
- motherofdragons1996
- Void2
All Activity
- Today
-
-
-
New Releases ----------------------------------------- 6 new mods submitted to ZooBerry. Animals Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. I by Zarawatto Unlimited Feather Overload (U.F.O.) Vol. II: Forbidden Floofies by Zarawatto Mauisaurus by LapisLazuli77 Texture Mods Palette Edits: Grizzly Bear by VND Palette Edits: Pacific Giant Octopus by VND Sea Otter Patch by VND File Updates LANG--ZBorsato.dll by Borsato - Previously mentioned it was updated but actually wasn't...fixed this time. Fixes spelling errors in Borsato strings. Fixes by Jay. Archived Mods ----------------------------------------- Archived 25 mods. 6 mods archived are from Zoo Tycoon Uncrated with Wolverale12's permission. 19 mods archived were originally on Northern Skies by RDingFT. Animals Dingo by Wolverale12 Fisher by Wolverale12 Great Blue Heron by Wolverale12 Metridiochoerus by Wolverale12 Titanotylopus by Wolverale12 Scenery Habitat Flowers by Wolverale12 Marble Wall Animals Part 2 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 3 by RDingFT Marble Wall Animals Part 4 by RDingFT Grand Temple Complex From Emperor by RDingFT Marble Chinese Arches by RDingFT Emperor Bridges by RDingFT Emperor Great Wall by RDingFT Rock Cliff Pack by RDingFT Pharaoh Caesareum & Pharos Lighthouse & ALexandria's Library by RDingFT Emperor Warehouse & Goods by RDingFT Emperor Shops by RDingFT Emperor Rock Cliff by RDingFT Emperor Palace & Temple by RDingFT Emperor Common & Elite Housing by RDingFT Zeus & Poseidon Deities Statues by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 1 by RDingFT WuLin Variant Statue Pack 2 by RDingFT Pharoah Pyramid by RDingFT Emperor Chinese Scenery by RDingFT Website Updates ----------------------------------------- All mod lists now show 30 mods at a time instead of just 6 or 9. Removed Author banners from profiles because they just didn't look right. Replaced with featured mods and general stats. Stats box on front page is interactive. Tiny visual changes. Border radius everywhere.
-
- Yesterday
-
VND started following Where to find these fences?
-
None of those are made by Serpy. The rail is by @Vondell and was already teased last year in the project thread: The recoloured woodslat fences done by @voltamercury. Also not yet released. Edit: the recoloured woodslat viewing area is also part of the set. The one fence that Serpy made in the image is the very low-lying fence bordering the decorative plant patches. That was intended for personal use last I checked, but Zootan released a set that you can use if you like that style of fencing.
-
I could not help but notice that my icons back in 2020 are no longer up to par to my standard. Compared to the original icons, they are blurrier and even got slightly offset, so I decided to give them a makeover. Also replaced the DD Triceratops with the original vibrant ZT Triceratops icon, too.
- Last week
-
The only ones I know she has released recently are these: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/zt1/objects/fences/modern-log-fences/. Those could be some WIP fences not released yet idk. @Serpyderpy
-
HayleyGilbert24 started following Hawkkeye´s ´projects´ and Where to find these fences?
-
Hello y'all. I haven't been super active lately because of life lol. Does anyone know where I get download these dark brown post and rail and woodslat fences? I've seen them in photos for Serpy's mods and I was wondering if this was a texture mod or a separate mod. I'm also having trouble getting into Serpy's goggle Drive because it's locked or "access denied". (Not my photos. They belong to SerpyDerpy) Thank you guys so much! Photos below for context:
-
-
DragonKaiju26 changed their profile photo -
The sirens of the deep appreciate your work! 🧜🏾♀️🧜🏾♀️☺️🫡
-
Since I was doing tankable stuff I decided to have a little fun. Seems the marine life mostly miss out on Halloween so I made a tankable pumpkin. http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5204.0
-
Cricket changed their profile photo -
Oh, wow! An underwater volcano! 😍 Thank you!
-
DragonKaiju26 joined the community -
Version 1.0.0
0 downloads
AQ Halloween Pack 06 This pack includes the following items created by AQ (Atlantean Queen): Pumpkin Water Tower Evil Cat Archway Red Apple Bushel Green Apple Bushel Apple Cauldron Archway is functional. Pumpkin Tower is water-placeable as well as exhibit decor. Graphics by AQ Rotation/Programming by Fern Original Date Released at Zoo Tycoon Unleashed: Nov 04, 2006 Updated by Cricket on September 30, 2026: All of the single .ztd files are now in one folder. Combined file was created. One screenshot was created with all of the objects together. The "shrink" program was used on all files to save space. -
For those that do not like hacks I have released Eleven Dino Digs pieces of scenery made tankable, exhibit, and water placeable. Large Geyser, Small Geyser, Lava Pit, Tar Pit, Large Volcano, Small Volcano, Steam Vent, Bone Bed, Small Fossil Wall, Medium Fossil Wall, Large Fossil Wall. Note: I used a light blue menu icon for these. DD Objects As Exhibit Placeable
-
While true, these are ones that I found the best compatible, especially since they don't trigger "There are incompatible animals in exhibit, making *insert animal here* unhappy"
-
Actually, as long as they do not prey each other, which is kinda difficult when talking about user-created stuff, almost any tankable is compatible with others, unless they have some specific settings. However, using user created foliage and rocks, the suitability should go right for almost all of them
-
Been testing a bunch of these cetaceans to see which ones get along with in game ceteceans, heres what I found so far In game Humpback Whale - Risso's Dolphin In game Sperm Whale - Rough-Toothed Dolphin, Cuvier's Beaked Whale In game Bowhead Whale - Northern Right Whale, Pacific White-Sided Dolphin
-
I hope you get well soon 🙏 I really like the quality of your mods ❤️ Also just a question. Are you planning on releasing any more reptile mods?
-
So neat!!!
-
Just a thought.....I would not have released a developer item (zoo wall) in with ordinary game files.
-
Thank you for your answer. I really didn't know that about horsetails. Award/scenario - Jurassic Zoo scenario and Gold Stegosaurus award both require having Caudipteryx in your zoo as far as I know. If I see anything else I will definitely tell 😉 Thanks for everything!
-
This was another test enclosure for Serpy's new log fences - just like the last two images, to be fair (and the fences are just released today). I also want to highlight how obsessive I am with using Genki's tall grasses.
-
The award issue is valid. I know there are some scenarios that run into issues because of these changes, too. I can certainly work on adjusting them down the line, BUT it's probably prudent to generate a list and fix them in one go instead of releasing small updates. Let me know if you run into any other award/scenario issues and I will document them gradually. Horsetails are pretty well-adapted to nutrient-stressed environments. I know they do grow along the pacific coast and islands of North America (especially the northern half). Even more inland horsetails can grow in areas with high saline groundwater. Foliage preference aside, plesiosaurs themselves are also always contentious subjects for these hacks, as it's generally accepted these days that they probably could not do much on land. Husby, C. Biology and Functional Ecology of Equisetum with Emphasis on the Giant Horsetails. Bot. Rev. 79, 147–177 (2013). Edit: oh, and one more note on your aquatic foliage request.... I'm not the one doing this, but if you have been poking around the community such as here and here, you might notice that there are some foliage in the works. Stay tuned. ;)
-
I tried your Realism hack as promised. Everything looks cool, and it is nice that you added some exhibit-neutral plants. I just have a question. Zoo Tycoon's award for having all savannah species in one zoo is connected with having vanilla Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. Is it possible to alter this requirement, since they are in different biome according to the hack (I know that this is one of the earliest changes P.Rex and his colleagues made in old NGP)? Or to have two versions of this award for gamers only using vanilla stuff and the other for those who use this hack? And I also have another issue with Plesiosaurus. Its favorite plant is a horsetail since the beginning of Zoo Tycoon, but as far as I know, horsetails grow on land and in freshwater and saltwater is not good for them. Can you change it somehow, maybe to kelp or beach grass? It would also be awesome to have more extinct aquatic plants and sea creatures, maybe some Paleozoic Tabulata or Rugosa, or some sea lillies, Brachiopoda, or other sedentary sea animal that works as "plant" in Zoo Tycoon? I know it's a lot. Thank you very much in advance :)
