Mermaid Tank Small by Dr. Rick

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dr Rick's Small Mermaid Tank, inspired by Genki and AQ, Graphics by Genki and Dr Rick, common sense by Fern and Jay, animations, rotations and configurations by Dr Rick.

I can't now recall the precise details of the conversation (and the place it happened is out of action right now), but somehow, Genki (and AQ was involved in some way??) inspired me to think about mermaids!!

At the same time I came across this Gif of bubbles rising, got this little gizmo called Gifsplitter and disassembled the gif, revealing that it was a simple animation that I could adapt (resize, reshape, recolour, and generally it would have been quicker to start again from scratch!!). Genki suggested making a tank with a mermaid in it and provided the raw materials in the form of some images extracted from the atlantean expansion (from the tank walls I suspect). I extracted the mermaid statue using zoot, put it all together, using my recently dicovered translucent water effect and voila, here is the product... Fern and Jay have seen it and suggested some useful simplification of the ucs - thanks one and all.

The difference between the views is subtle - look carefully and you will see.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.