ZooTek Forums 03 Christmas Pack by Various

1 Screenshot

About This File

ZooTek Forums Christmas Pack Author: ZooTek Design Team

In my opinion this is the single most amazing pack I have ever seen! It includes: a very well made snow effect to add weather to your zoos complete with the subtle sound of wind; a garland fence with animated flashing Christmas lights; a snow castle where guests can purchase a hot beverage, a steak sandwich or a hat and mittens; a snow-covered restroom; 3 sets of carolers, each of which sings a seperate Christmas carol (Fum, Fum, Fum/Here We Go A-Caroling/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen); an animated path with alterneting snowflake images; 4 snow covered trees; a large glacial formation; a large snowy rock formation; an ice crystal; a reindeer topiary with a blinking red nose; 4 Christmas gifts in various colors; 2 candy cane objects; a large Menorah; the candlelight lamp with a gentle animated flicker of light; a candy striped lamp and a large chocolate tile. All of the above can be seen in the screenshot except the snow, but when you see it you'll agree that it's wonderful!

Programming Credits:

Carissa

candy cane object

chocolate tile object

Brandi

4 snow covered tree scenery

Catfish

menorah object

candy cane object

candy striped lamp object

candlelight lamp object

glacial formation scenery

ice crystal scenery

snow rock formation scenery

reindeer topiary

LAwebTek programming, Catfish images

falling snow

garland fence

snow castle building

snowy restroom building

3 groups of carolers

LAwebTek

Christmas Path

4 gifts

.dll creation

Mp3 -> WAV conversion/compression

DragonLord]

Rotation mastery for this pack provided by Dragon.

**Please also download the very small patch for the above Christmas pack which resolves several issues with the snowy restroom and Snow Castle.

Requires ZooTek Lang dll

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It said it wasn't compatible with my game or something like that. I guess I need the Complete Collection since I have everything else.