Savannah Gold Winged Dragon by Ghirin

1 Screenshot

About This File

Savannah Gold-Wing Dragon by Ghirin

The gold-wing dragons comprise a family of dragons with 2 main characteristics: large gold-colored wings and a metamorphic life cycle.

The adults are draconic in form and have the ability to fly while the young are wingless and resemble gray monitor lizards.

The savannah gold-wing has a body color of rich, glistening brown and is native to the tropical grasslands of eastern and southern Africa.  It lives in small family groups

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I see that a few people have already downloaded this dragon but I'm having trouble getting it maybe this is a stupid question but how did everybody get these when I open the file all i can find is a uca file? but there is no ztd file...when i tried putting the uca file in my updates folder everything went fine until i opened my zoo and then it instantly shut down anybody have a suggestion for me? you can just message me if you want to let me know how its done thanks alot!! :)

nvm figured it out!!! These dragons are awesome i've recommended dragon downloads to everybody i know who plays this now!!