European Unicorn by Ghirin

1 Screenshot

About This File

European Unicorn by Ghirin

The unicorn's name comes from two Latin words, and means "one horn." Unicorns today are extremely rare in the wild.

Historically, unicorns have been found throughout the world, with sub-species existing in China, Tibet, Japan, India, Europe and the Middle East.

The unicorn has a wide range of appearances, depending on the subspecies. For example, the Chinese unicorn is shaped like a large stag, having a mane, cloven hooves, and multi-colored skin. This variant has a musical, bell-like call. The Indian unicorn is large and white, resembling a wild ass, with a red head and dark blue eyes. Julius Caesar described the European unicorn as resembling a deer, while later accounts from the Middle Ages depicted the unicorn as more of a goat-like creature, with a tail similar to that of a lion. The unicorns most familiar to modern eyes are descendants of the European unicorn, and are larger, with white horse-like bodies.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ive had a problem with this one.

when i go to put it in the exhibit and click the male button it disappears. But when i click the female button, its there. Does this mean that i cant have male European Unis or what?

There is an issue with this file:

The European Unicorn disappears from the menu.

Either the male or the female disappears first, then they are both gone from the menu.

The only fix is to exit the game and restart, then they will be in the menu for a little while, and disappear again.

Other issues are very low birthrate coupled with exceedingly short lifespan causing frequent die out requiring replacement, which cant be done until the game is shut down and restarted.

Hopefully these issues can be fixed?

I've noticed the same thing happening with another unicorn.  Thankfully, any animals in game remain.  Perhaps Fern & Jay can pinpoint the problem.