Operation Genesis Part 1B ZT2 by Marine Maniac

1 Screenshot

About This File

Continuation of the dino theme

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The Welcome Center isn't solid, people and animals can just walk right through it, I would greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me about that because I love the pack, but the WC Bug...bugs me...thanks in advance! :th_overreact:

cool i am downloading them i love like every download on the whole planet i have some great ideas for the game but sadly i cant make them:(

Guest louis1512

Posted

it's a awesome download

but i saw on youtube that there is a download with other stuff from operation genesis.

does anyone know where you can get that download??? :laugh:

On 11/1/2012 at 5:52 PM, Guest louis1512 said:

it's a awesome download

but i saw on youtube that there is a download with other stuff from operation genesis.

does anyone know where you can get that download??? :laugh:

Maybe you are refering to the "Jurassic Park Pack" that can be found on Nexus Mods. It's just as easy to install as any other mod, and comes with really well made dinos (though a couple of them aren't so well animated) and some okay new objects.

I really loved the Welcome Center, path and music rock - even though the Center isn't a solid building/object. Unfortunately, I the janky dinos animations didn't make it for me. But I'll keep the objects and path!!