Amur Leopard by Gemma

1 Screenshot

About This File

Amur Leopard by Gemma (ZTU Belgium)

Surveys in 200 estimated that there were fewer than 50 of these animals left in the wild. the critically endangered animal faces problems from loss of its food source, loss of habitat and from human conflict.

This amur leopard was created by our great designer Gemma and it likes to live in the forest with mixed floors and forest trees. What do you want more to live in? Great animal!

Compatible with all versions.

Updated 2010-10-30

Just to save space with less in zip and smaller image.

Nothing new.

Updated: 6th January 2013 by JohnT and Jay:

The ZTU Amur Leopard was updated to not crash when used in a non-English Zoo Tycoon, to disallow it being placed on water terrain being that it does not have swim graphics, to like all Coniferous objects which is its preferred habitat, to add sounds for when it is picked up or put down, to add the preferred foliage tooltip for the female and young, to change its location to Southeast Asia, to make its configuration more efficient, to remove unused files, and to correct some grammar in the animal info.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow! :290: how did you create that that's all I've been wanting since I've ever seen one at Edinburgh zoo!

Thank you for updating this file. When I first downloaded it in 2002, I had so many problems with it, and it's great to see one of the first Zoo Tycoon downloads has been restored.