Spyro The Dragon by GamerDeath

1 Screenshot

About This File

Spyro The Dragon by GamerDeath

Spyro is my first post so please don't laugh.  Thank You.

Before the game begins, the five Dragon families lived in their five Dragon Worlds in harmony. Their lives were happy and peaceful until the day a Gnorc broke the rules; Gnasty Gnorc was an unpleasant creature that the Dragons were never too fond of and in return. Gnasty resented the happy Dragon families. More than anything, he detested their beautiful, shiny jewels, which were not only nice to look at, but showed him reflections of his own ugly face every time he did so. Gnasty became such a problem that he was banished to the Dragon junkyard, the world that the Dragons weren’t too fond of but they didn’t see how well it would suit Gnasty. It suited Gnasty just fine. He renamed it Gnasty’s World as soon as he got there and overtook Gnorc Cove and Twilight Harbour. He also built his home there, as well as an industrial settlement, which he would later keep all of the stolen treasure. Gnasty began to fool around with magic spells there and after a while, he hit on the two he wanted: a giant spell to trap all Dragons in crystal as well as a potion to animate the radiant gems and turn them into an army of Gnorc soldiers and Trolls.

Spyro the dragon video game hero.  My first download.

The Legend of Spyro

In the new continuity, Spyro's personality differs greatly from his past outings. Spyro is young and compassionate towards others and he is always willing to help them no matter what happens. Spyro doesn't ask for rewards and is just happy to be a big help to those in danger. He even saves Cynder from being destroyed when the area he fought her in was collapsing.

Updated September 4, 2022 by Jay to remove unnecessary files and configuration lines, to position individual frames of the animations so that they do not jump around, to make the frame counts match for the adult stand animation so that the animal does not sometimes disappear while rotating the zoo, to make the animal no longer be allowed on water since the animal would get stuck on water and since it does not have swimming, flying, or gliding animations, to make the preferred object tooltip appear for the females and young, to not allow the young to climb fences since the animations for the young are that of ZT's American Bison, to not have the animal dislike itself, to have adults always use animations that exist in the ztd, to allow dust clouds to occur when the animal catches prey, to correct sounds playing at various times, to make the purchase menu name use the same name as the ztd, and to change typos in the animal info.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh my goodness! I'm new here, so I hope i'm not brakeing any rules by commenting Here ^^"" but I just wanted to thank you for makeing this ^^ I love spyro and would love to have him in my zoo ^^

would be even cooler if you made cynder the female of this species :)

I love Spyro, I wanted this one.Unfortunately it makes my game crash.I am so sorry.