Go West Expansion Series

Savannahjan

1 Screenshot

About This File

The Go West Expansion Series includes working buildings, an animal shelter, paths, foliage and scenery.

Graphics by Savannahjan, Cricket and Brandi

Graphic assist by Genki

Programming and rotations by Cricket

Programming assist and file checks by Fern & Jay

Updated by Cricket on November 3, 2021:
There was an issue with the baked beans item sold in the Go West Canteen.  It has been corrected.

Updated 05.01.2013 by Cricket:

Removed MMFreeformUnlock.ztd file from the .zip file. This accidentally got put into the archived file and should not have been there :D

What's New in Version 11/03/2021 04:32 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The_sagebrush_kid

Posted

WOW! This as an amazing set. Great art and all work well with each other. If you ever decided to add more to this theme set, you have my vote. Roommate just looked at it and loves it too and he does not even play the ZT

Guest psychokitty50

Posted

I love this pack! It's huge and I'd like to be able to use it, but it crashes my game. Does anyone have this problem?

I love this pack! It's huge and I'd like to be able to use it, but it crashes my game. Does anyone have this problem?

Sometimes it is something as simple as it conflicting with a different ztd. you already have in the game. Some files just don't work together. However, this isn't always the case. My PC crashed and I lost all my files. Now I'm on a laptop but I can only add so many files to my game. At first I was stumped because these same files had worked together before. Finally I realized it had to do with the available ram and memory of my computer. I would delete a few files and the game wouldn't crash. Then I would add one of the files I had taken out and a file which I thought had made the game crash. It worked fine. The only complaint I have is with my computer and having to choose what files I add. I always have to remove one or two, then add the new file. Does this make sense? I'm sure you have devised a way to check files if you've had crashes before. But try removing some of your files that you KNOW work, and put in this pack. Maybe one or two files at the time. If it doesn't crash, and you've checked the files for conflicts, then it's a good bet there are just too many files in your downloads.